Apparently the high school I went to is putting in gender neutral bathrooms.

Author Topic: Apparently the high school I went to is putting in gender neutral bathrooms.  (Read 6468 times)

nothing wrong with the new bathrooms as long as anyone can use them. If they are putting in 4 new bathrooms as opposed to changing the signs on existing bathrooms then it seems wasteful of money though

You're a joke.
r00d

If you have a richard you should be using the male bathroom regardless of your feelings

Proof that if you are annoying enough people will bend to your will to get you to shut up

Absolutely handicapped, if they have to go to the bathroom they can check their pants or hold it till they get home
« Last Edit: April 21, 2016, 05:45:47 PM by MoltenKitten »

I'm not entirely opposed to the bathrooms, it's the cunts that they're for that bothers me. Also the fact that there is likely more important things to spend money on then giving special snowflakes more rights than they deserve. Also I do not know the condition of the building. All I know is what is going on in room 222, for all I know they could have updated everything except that room, but considering how old the building was when I went there, I wouldn't count on it.

Why aren't they using their budget on more important things such as better computers, instead they use their money on this stuff because the special snowflake's parents thinks their kid deserves the best

I'm not entirely opposed to the bathrooms,
Why?
I'm not either I'm just being a Devil's Advocate

Waste of money. I'd be embarrassed to go into some special kid bathroom. It's like wearing a "make fun of me" sign on your back

I loveually identify as an autism

ITT: "straight" pre-teens feign outrage at gender issues.

Wasn't there a study that less than 50% of teens identify as straight? This could range from anything like gay, bi, panloveual, demiloveual, etc.

Back in 1950 95% of teens identified as straight.

Wasn't there a study that less than 50% of teens identify as straight? This could range from anything like gay, bi, panloveual, demiloveual, etc.

Back in 1950 95% of teens identified as straight.
And your point?

everything was better in the 1950s

And your point?

Keep going at this rate there will be 1% of people identifying as straight and we won't be able to reproduce anymore.

Everyone wants to be special.

Being cisgendered and straight is boring to people these days.