Author Topic: IDs 35272 and 38425 "Hacking" My Brother's Server  (Read 6932 times)

I'm sorry that your little bro had to experience that OP, hopefully he doesn't take his first impression of the game bad.

You know that people can't "hack" admin right? Your brother gave out the password or it was too easy to guess.

I never though hacking in Blockland was possible, but DANG. People are literally finding out how to hack Blockland servers.

I never though hacking in Blockland was possible, but DANG. People are literally finding out how to hack Blockland servers.
You can't hack the admin password, look at what Zeblote said.

Also if he was unbanned, it was one of you guys, he doesn't 'unban' himself

So I'm 35272, but where exactly does it say that I threatened to hack?

Tell your brother that if they bother him one more time, i will deal with them.

I'm not saying that the other dude wasn't threatening to hack, but really?

So I'm 35272, but where exactly does it say that I threatened to hack?
The pictures don't show you threatening to hack, they show you being a little stuff.  What type of person names their character "kill yourself friend" on an 8 year olds blockland server? You're a forgeted up person.  That isn't even trolling, thats just not right.  As for your little friend, he needs to forget off too.  Noone should be threatening to hack an 8 year old.

Tell your brother that if they bother him one more time, i will deal with them.

The pictures don't show you threatening to hack, they show you being a little stuff.  What type of person names their character "kill yourself friend" on an 8 year olds blockland server? You're a forgeted up person.  That isn't even trolling, thats just not right.  As for your little friend, he needs to forget off too.  Noone should be threatening to hack an 8 year old.
Lmao HackerBot was the other guy, not me. Also, I had no way of knowing he was an 8 year old.

I had no way of knowing he was an 8 year old.
That doesn't loving matter you handicapped stuff. Just naming yourself "kill yourself" makes you look like a loving degenerate. Or was it "le epik prank xddd"?

That doesn't loving matter you handicapped stuff. Just naming yourself "kill yourself" makes you look like a loving degenerate. Or was it "le epik prank xddd"?
Oh what so I can't even have a weird name? Okay. People really shouldn't care.

Oh what so I can't even have a weird name? Okay. People really shouldn't care.
So which side of the gene pool did you come from?

Also your brother told everyone the admin password, there was like 4-5 people at the time? The password was hi. Everyone starting getting admin at the same time, then the day/night cycle went bonkers. Hm, I wonder how that happened.

Lmao HackerBot was the other guy, not me. Also, I had no way of knowing he was an 8 year old.
I said he was your friend not you.  You should've known it was a kid because look at his name "MinecraftMind" that just tells me he is a kid. 

I agree, don't name yourself "kill yourself friend" just because you want to be funny.  I have a thing against kys and this just proves why i am against it.  I used to use kys all the time, then i thought about it and why is telling someone to commit Self Delete a funny thing? Its forgeted up.