Author Topic: IDs 35272 and 38425 "Hacking" My Brother's Server  (Read 6892 times)

I said he was your friend not you.  You should've known it was a kid because look at his name "MinecraftMind" that just tells me he is a kid. 
I agree, don't name yourself "kill yourself friend" just because you want to be funny.  I have a thing against kys and this just proves why i am against it.  I used to use kys all the time, then i thought about it and why is telling someone to commit Self Delete a funny thing? Its forgeted up. 
Ok fine, I won't name myself names like that, mr moral man.

Also your brother told everyone the admin password, there was like 4-5 people at the time? The password was hi. Everyone starting getting admin at the same time, then the day/night cycle went bonkers. Hm, I wonder how that happened.

I don't want to full out accuse 35272 of "hacking", but my brother knows to never give out the admin password.

I turn immature and hostile, but nobody forgets with my brother in a Lego game.You can also see him getting the admin password, even though my brother never gives out passwords and all.

I just don't see how you aren't even morally bothered by what you did, thats all.

Are you one of those "le epik troles xdddd"

I'll ask my brother about the whole thing today when I get home. Graffiti Cat, I apologize for accusing you if you didn't do anything. I was in the wrong in that case.

I'll ask my brother about the whole thing today when I get home. Graffiti Cat, I apologize for accusing you if you didn't do anything. I was in the wrong in that case.
He said that he was the guy named "Kill Yourself friend"

He said that he was the guy named "Kill Yourself friend"
Yea, that's the name I had at the time. However, I never said anything about hacking and didn't have a "wow l33t hacker" name.
Thanks for actually listening instead of making desperate attempts to find stuff to say against me.

So I've been banned from Boss Battles because of this.

Graffiti you unbanned hackerbot.

My proof of this you may ask? (if you deny it because of course you will you fat forget)

You were the only one on the server apart from the host at the time hackerbot was banned and you had admin so yeah you're a loving troll.

Thats hilarious

What do you think forums?

lets spank off their faces to death.
Trollers must die, they are....

...sick

I don't blame them.  I would also ban someone who trolled an 8 year old and threatened to hack them.

While I don't think what Graffiti did was right, your brother should know better than to give out the admin password

I don't blame them.  I would also ban someone who trolled an 8 year old and threatened to hack them.
first of all he never threatened to hack the kid. secondly, he shouldn't be associated with boss battles because he didn't do any stuff there.

can you please stop flaming him because you made your superhero stuff point already

first of all he never threatened to hack the kid. secondly, he shouldn't be associated with boss battles because he didn't do any stuff there.

can you please stop flaming him because you made your superhero stuff point already
This

While I don't think what Graffiti did was right, your brother should know better than to give out the admin password
He managed to do it again today. Password was still "hi". Again, I apoligize for possibly ruining your rep graffiti cat. I'll talk to Pecon about it, maybe he'll understand.

You should've known it was a kid because look at his name "MinecraftMind" that just tells me he is a kid. 

that's a bold way of judging people based on names

ot: again, kinda forgeted up for the other guy but flaming on graffiti cat because he didn't know he was 8 isn't going to prove isn't going to prove any points