Author Topic: IDs 35272 and 38425 "Hacking" My Brother's Server  (Read 6925 times)

Also on top of other things, HackerBot shat out another "hacking" lie but along with an apology.

it's just a social experiment to raise hacking awareness!! he didn't really mean it!!

Also on top of other things, HackerBot shat out another "hacking" lie but along with an apology.

Did not see this. Doesn't fully justify your actions of loving with my brother, but it shows how minor this actually was. If only you could still edit/lock dramas. Wish my brother actually told me everything that happened. Also, shame on me for believing "hacks"

Did not see this. Doesn't fully justify your actions of loving with my brother, but it shows how minor this actually was. If only you could still edit/lock dramas. Wish my brother actually told me everything that happened. Also, shame on me for believing "hacks"
I wasn't the one loving with him, a tad earlier there were around 5 admins d-wanding, changing environment, and just messing up the server in general. I did not intend to do any damage to the server.

I wasn't the one loving with him, a tad earlier there were around 5 admins d-wanding, changing environment, and just messing up the server in general. I did not intend to do any damage to the server.
By your I meant you two in general, as you were unbanning HackerBot (correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm assuming you did that. Only logical thing that could happen). I understand you didn't intend to do damage to the server. I'll talk to you in PM's, I'm hoping this thread will die out.

Im starting to see a trend here.

isn't 8 a little young to be on multiplayer

Trust me, I've seen kids younger than him play games like Call of Duty on multiplayer. I'm not talking about people claiming they're 7 or 8, I mean my cousins who were 5 and 6. Bad decisions. He usually just hosts his own server and hopes people join, and apparently doesn't know how to give people admin. I taught him though, hopefully he remembers and doesn't cause drama like this again.

Just wait until he finds the forums, oh boy...

Also, i think that he may have been a little too young to be hosting a server.

jesus christ, must be terrible first impressions for him :s
/support

one just keeps unbanning the other if they're both admin and you didn't change the password maybe
or maybe you're unbanning them or something
i dunno
i am oddly suspicious and have bad grammar

one just keeps unbanning the other if they're both admin and you didn't change the password maybe
or maybe you're unbanning them or something
i dunno
i am oddly suspicious and have bad grammar
Please read the full topic before posting. It's been settled. No need for more posts. (which is ironic on my part, as I'm technically bumping the thread. Let's let it die now)