12 (6.6%)
Only for more
16 (8.8%)
I'd do it for less
28 (15.5%)
I'd rather die.
10 (5.5%)

Total Members Voted: 181

Author Topic: Would you suck a richard for a million dollars? Survey report within.  (Read 10265 times)

This is a sociology project.

I'm collecting tallies at my school, and thought I might as well ask you guys. The offer is not going higher than one million dollars, and it must be sucked until climax.

School polls:
Yes - 53
No - 138
More - 5
Less - 5
Death - 4
Total surveyed so far: 225

The replies I'm getting at school are loving funny.
Quotes from people in my school:
"I'd rather jump off a bridge and die." ~Corey, minecraft cigarette that no one likes.
"Make it a billion." ~Cameron, assumed autist.
"You'd be gay if you didn't!" ~Dustin, manly truck driver and bitch banger.
"You won't be calling me gay when I'm on a yacht!" ~Unknown
"What kind of loving question is this?" ~Gabriella
"Who the hell said yes/no?" ~Various
"I'm not gay, but a million dollars is a million dollars." ~Unknown
"Did you really just go up to two random people to ask this?" ~Unknown
"It doesn't matter if you're a millionaire, you're still classified as gay." ~Unknown
"He's got a point, I mean it is a million dollars." ~Josh
"See, I try to have a normal day and then I get asked this." ~Unknown
"Wait, what??" ~Various
"I'll just buy a million dollars worth of mouthwash." ~Chris
"How about I punch you in the face if you don't go away?" ~Guitar Guy
"He'd pay a million dollars to suck a richard." ~Unknown
"Do you swallow toothpaste? >No? >That means you're a quitter."

Honorable mention, because I laughed my ass off at this:
Dress 'em up with makeup and dyed hair and I'll forgetin' swallow.

Below will be the entire survey write-up that I present to my sociology teacher.

Title of Survey: Million Dollar Question
Title of report: A more complete write-up and report of the survey.

Survey Procedure:
Approach a male student or group of male students and say:
"Excuse me, sir/gentlemen, I have a question for you. Would you suck a richard for a million dollars?" Then record their answer on the tally chart.

This test is to see how many men are more concerned with either being accepted as sticking to their morals or being accepted as straight, as opposed to those concerned with accumulating wealth.

If the students ask for specifications, I will provide them. The specifics I've had to provide are as follows:
Length? 6 Inches
Circumcised? Yes
Someone I know? No
STDs? None
It's a normal, healthy human male. (Seriously)   [this one's because of you guys]
Time? Until he's finished. (This is almost always followed by several disgusted groans and yells.)
Do I have to swallow? No

Notes:
I've noticed that several people seem offended or legitimately angry after I ask them this question. Some people ask for the names of those who have replied "yes" to the question. Frequently were derogatory terms for homoloveuals used to categorize those who said "yes."

Usually after the question is asked, it is followed by raucous laughter and other surprised exclamations from the sheer audacity of the question. Other times, they're left shocked with a gaping mouth.

Most of the students I ask are curious as to the answers of their friends or nearby groups. This question appears to be a great conversation starter.

I was surprised by the sheer number of people that showed an extreme aversion to anything or anyone "gay." I thought people in this school and in this generation were much more accepting, but it seems like they've only become silent in their protests and resentment.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2016, 03:54:05 PM by Rigel »

I'm not gay but a million is a million

Yes, as long as it isn't riddled in STDs

five bucks is five bucks

The "No" answers in my school are more than double the "Yes" answers atm. There's 3 people that said "I'd rather die"

Yeah, a million dollars cash would be nice. I'm not gay though.

Yeah what the hell

I'd even buy the brother dinner after

The "No" answers in my school are more than double the "Yes" answers atm. There's 3 people that said "I'd rather die"
i don't think people generally comprehend how much exactly a million is.  or if they just don't give a forget about it.

personally i'd love to get an instant million dollars; that being said, only without STDs.  a million is not worth STDs.