Author Topic: The story of Talos  (Read 11932 times)

i didnt understand about the boombox.

what was the reason for the boombox being abusive?
everyone on the loving server was blasting fred forgetstone goes nuclear on full volume 24/7

Ill be sure to ban him from my server later. Thank you for providing the ID.

he sounds like an starfish. Ill be sure to ban him from my server later. Thank you for providing the ID.
Noedit.

i didnt understand about the boombox.

what was the reason for the boombox being abusive?
pretty much it causes any music on my server to be overlapped 5 times all de-synced consuming object IDs constantly because people think they're "funny"
don't forget you cant even turn it off with the play music option

don't forget you cant even turn it off with the play music option
Which I loving hate. Why is that, btw?

idk it's weird
i remember being able to hear music coming from boomboxes even though download music and sounds were unticked

Remember yesterday, Talo's came onto ANT's server, and started talking stuff. Eventually, someone said a fact about history that he thought was wrong, and it basically turned into an episode of /pol/ of Talos versus the server for about 5 minutes, until he spammed chat, leading him to get banned at first for a day, then turning into perma after advice from people.

holy loving //support

/support I've had a similarl experience with someone else wanting me to enable one song.

Thank god Talos cant go on ANTs anymore.
I'll see if I can get him banned on some others.

/support

everyone on the loving server was blasting fred forgetstone goes nuclear on full volume 24/7
oh.

it would be worse if they were 10x music bricks

Ysmir's beard, Talos himself?
I am so sorry, it had to be done.

i don't think i've ever seen talos not being a nuclear richardwad
he was spouting out a ton of anti-women propaganda on theblackparrot's falling tiles a while back