Base Raiders [v0.2.1]

Author Topic: Base Raiders [v0.2.1]  (Read 24545 times)

Build stealing is entirely different because clicking the "Save Bricks" button is just a tad easier than, yknow, building an entirely new gamemode from scratch. Anyone can make a deathrun. Making an innovative and fun gamemode and then hogging it to yourself despite it both being finished and not having an intent to host it again is your choice, but if you get pissy when someone else who has the skills goes ahead and remakes the gamemode so they can experience it again then you're a loving richardhead.

Reinforcements will always be known as the guy who improved on a mod that improved on a concept (kek). But now he'll also be known as the guy who didn't release it. That's just a consequence of his decisions.

This reminds me of the whole pload's jail escape thing.
The guy hosted it for like one week then disappears off the face of the earth with gamemode never to be seen. He also happened to host it at times when I was asleep so the only way for me to ever experience it is to either wait for someone to remake it or remake it myself. What's the bigger richard move here?

This is really neat. Can't wait until someone makes a build for it that isn't Afghan.
It's a problem with the shop system. If you buy something cheap, then Self Delete, when you respawn you can buy any item you want regardless of how much money you have.

It really ruins the experience when everyone is running around with Tetrakaikimbos.
That really wasn't how it worked.
You buy a item that you can afford, then you buy a item you can't.
Your money will be 0, but it will activate the glitch.
All you have to do now is just buy something, then buy a different one, and the first one again.
Although, this doesn't matter anymore because it was fixed.

is there a setting to prevent players from building above a certain height?

is there a setting to prevent players from building above a certain height?
No, but I can easily add one.

EDIT: Do you want it to use the lowest or highest point of the brick?
« Last Edit: May 08, 2016, 03:08:59 PM by jes00 »

It should Tier Tactical weapons. Is there a way to customize that?

No, but I can easily add one.

EDIT: Do you want it to use the lowest or highest point of the brick?
Highest
only makes sense for that.

It should Tier Tactical weapons. Is there a way to customize that?
you can likely just enable it alongside the gamemode, and assign them prices inside the prices file in the gamemode.

Can a version of the wrench be made where the only thing that can be done with it is set item barrel items? You can change rendering/collision and make annoying lights and crap.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2016, 05:04:53 PM by Mr Queeba »

Can a version of the wrench be made where the only thing that can be done with it is set item barrel items? You can change rendering/collision and make annoying lights and crap.
I could make it use the item buying GUI too.
You can disable players setting lights in the Slayer prefs.

Another update.

Code: (Changelog) [Select]
- Added a Slayer pref for the maximum height that you can build at. This number is in plates. Set to 0 for no max.
- Added the super admin command /heightInPlates - For use with the above pref. Gives you your current height in plates. If you enter the number in the pref above then bricks can be planted anywhere below where you were standing, but not at or above.

sweet, something to masturbate to

IMO the tetrakimbo ruins the flow of the game

IMO the tetrakimbo ruins the flow of the game
You don't have to include it.

Please make the slayer prefs set to 'Any' instead of 'Host'. Using host-only settings by default is extremely inconvenient to people using rental key hosting due to being steam users.

bug report:
floating point errors - can't seem to get exactly 100000 even with friends donating me exactly what i need, or me donating away exactly what i dont need (its exactly 100002 or 99999)

donating .5 or higher but not 1 gives the target person 1, but doesnt subtract from your side

setting a member to commander says you demoted them to commander

(feature)
donations are not hidden in chat, unlike reinforcements where its "someone gave someone else $x"
« Last Edit: May 16, 2016, 07:51:08 AM by Conan »