Author Topic: Dredd is now available to watch on Steam for $3.99  (Read 653 times)

GET YOUR loving POPCORN BOYS (and/or girls)
IT'S ONLY 3.99 TO WATCH THIS ON STEAM
by the way i don't know if this belongs here
« Last Edit: April 30, 2016, 07:21:17 AM by Blue Screen »

i hope movies come to steam tbh

by the way i don't know if this belongs here
It could go to either games or here. I think offtopic is a better place for it tbh

Srsly tho movies on steam is a pretty interesting idea. Soon it'll be your one stop shop for all sorts of entertainment (wink wink)

Movies should be $0.99 to stream at most.

Not paying $4 to watch a movie from 2012.

It's an odd choice. I can't see that it will compete in any way with already established digital movie stores/streams, like Google Play, Amazon Instant Video/Prime, or Netflix.

Wait, you can only watch it once?

Wait, you can only watch it once?
There are two options available to you. Rental, or purchase.

If you purchase it, at a higher price, then you can watch it over and over and over.
If you rent it, you have 30 days in which to start watching the film. After you start watching it, if you don't finish it within 48 hours, you lose it. Once you have watched it once all the way through, you have to buy the rental again.

The Steam rental is actually a stuff service. Most other digital rental services, like Amazon, Xbox marketplace, etc, give you 24-48 hours during which you can watch the film as many times as you like.
You know, as if you had gone to a Blockbusters and rented a physical copy.

Who buys digital movies? When the internet goes out how the forget am I going to watch it?

Who buys digital movies? When the internet goes out how the forget am I going to watch it?
Quite a lot of digital services let you download the video, for offline viewing. So it's useful if you take a tablet camping.

Woah, I didn't even there were movies on steam. They should advertise this feature more.

Movies should be $0.99 to stream at most.

Not paying $4 to watch a movie from 2012.

Quite a lot of digital services let you download the video, for offline viewing. So it's useful if you take a tablet camping.

I don't believe in tablets. It's just a laptop without the keyboard and less programmable features.

I don't believe in tablets.
Like, what? They exist, mate.

Fair enough if you don't like them. You can also download videos to your laptop or your phone, if you believe in those too.

I already have on bluray though.