Author Topic: Ki (28684) - Mass spam & Salt  (Read 5009 times)

A few days ago, Ki joined my server and started spamming but got perma banned like 4 lines in. I didn't bother taking pics as I thought it would be a once off. Anyway, so I played on Agent Reds deathrun today and guess who I see playing? Ki. He starts moaning about the build being "crap" so I reminded him he was the guy who multicliented to get players since he couldn't build something that people would join. He got a bit salty, and honestly I have no clue why Badspot hasn't banned him for multiclienting, but back to the topic, he died to the death and I simply said "rekt", which I guess was enough to set him off. He's a huge nuisance and I highly suggest perma banning this guy from servers, so he gets the point not to do this anymore. Anyway, I'm sure hes done this to other servers, and I want this guy banned.
Anyway, here's pics.

/discuss

So many of these threads

gggggggg? he musta had a really good game

the only thing this guy does is spam and multiclient he just needs to be revoked already

The llama is cute

/support

the only thing this guy does is spam and multiclient he just needs to be revoked already
the main problem is that he hasn't done anything wrong that's revokable

the main problem is that he hasn't done anything wrong that's revokable

p sure multiclienting is considered master server spam and spam on this level is revoke worthy

He def needs a revoke.

He def needs a revoke.
I can't help but feel he is probably rich in real life and knows he can buy as many alts as he wants if he gets a single revoke

I can't help but feel he is probably rich in real life and knows he can buy as many alts as he wants if he gets a single revoke
revoke him at every alt he makes if he's stupid enough to keep rolling in the dough
badspot's gonna make lodesamone

yeah he multicliented once and had a server with like 20 of himselves and kicked anyone else who joined for a random reason

The llama is cute

/support
Yeah it must be nice looking for a place to put a swimming pool.
Cmon you all know who Kuzko is, yeah?

Anymore updates about ki should probably just go here or here so the forum list doesn't get saturated.