College decisions thread!!!

Author Topic: College decisions thread!!!  (Read 1490 times)

In case you didn't know, May 1st is the standard day for which college enrollment decisions are due, at least in America.

If you're an incoming college freshman, you should post where you're going in this thread. It'll be cool to see where everybody is going.

I enrolled at University of Michigan for Engineering (probably gonna do computer science) like 10 minutes ago.

I'm enrolled at Eastern Connecticut State University, undetermined major.

congrats on enrollment

university of the united states army

College makes me want to die

UMASS Dartmouth for CIS

A girl from my former high school is going to Michigan on an athletic scholarship

Maybe you'll bump into each other haha

UMASS Dartmouth for CIS
>Dartmouth smh

Shoulda got to Amherst

i decided i'm going to visit you in college

I committed to Saint Martin's tonight.

I sent an application to Western Illinois University, but still need to get last year's ACT scores and my transcript to them.

I sent an application to Western Illinois University, but still need to get last year's ACT scores and my transcript to them.
Well buddy, it looks like you're not goin to college this year

I've committed to Georgia Tech. May still go somewhere else since I'm waitlisted at a couple of other hard-hitting places.

Wasn't my first-choice school, but I don't have much to complain about.

I've committed to Georgia Tech. May still go somewhere else since I'm waitlisted at a couple of other hard-hitting places.

Wasn't my first-choice school, but I don't have much to complain about.

That's a great school. I'm waitlisted from Carnegie and UIUC rn, if I get accepted I'm probably gonna go to either of those.

graduating this spring hype