My glalaxy s4 note has irritating issues

Author Topic: My glalaxy s4 note has irritating issues  (Read 525 times)

So a long time ago I was dealing with that fact that my hand-me-down ass s4 note loving has problems, before when it got to around 20%-30% it will either do 2 of the following
-Shut off
Or
-Drain to 5 or 1% then shut off

But as the days went on since I got it (I got it mid l in the middle of 2015) the percentage rate where it cut off increased to about 50% recently (depending on the brightness level)
This really pisses me off because not only does my phone not keep its normal charge, I ALSO HAVE TO KEEP IT CHARGED 80% of the time!!!

BUT NOW THE SALT FLOWS INTO ME LIKE NEVER BEFORE AS I REALIZE IT HAS INCREASED TEN FOLD TO 95%
At this point it cuts off and on repeatedly till the batterylife is depleted completely...When I unplug my phone from the charger ITS GAME OVER it has no use at all, I will have a loving brick in my hands.
At the 30% cut mark, I replaced the battery then, only for the problem to persist, Idk if changing the battery again at this point will fix it, but I will try.

My point is, what the forget is causing this problem?!

I recently downgraded from the S6 to the S4 because the S4 has fantastic battery life. Replacing the battery should be the first thing you try.

replace the battery and try running something like CM on your phone