Author Topic: AP Test Megathread  (Read 2632 times)

ap environmental science was pretty easy, but I'm worried about human geography

ap environmental science was pretty easy, but I'm worried about human geography
My school offers neither class. To be honest, I have no idea how you can make an entire semester-long course out of just geography.

My school offers neither class. To be honest, I have no idea how you can make an entire semester-long course out of just geography.

It's more than that - it's like a mix of humanities, social brown townysis and population related topics.

Trust me, the class does not discuss much geography. It's moreof "how do we do this, why, and how does it apply to geography," where you have key topics to study, usually based around models or certain countries.

My teacher decided to go down the "here, have a million projects" route during the first year it was offered at my school, but as a freshman, I wouldn't bother taking it again. It's a sweet little class, but it's less interesting than it is busywork.

ap lit, gov, and macroecon weww time to Destroy these Baby Tests.

I was baked as forget for my AP tests in highschool and I got all 4's and 5's.. Suck it

Did the AP Psych exam today.

It was hell.

I remember when I got a 3 on the APUSH test, was pretty rad

Most Canadian shcools have AP

I don't have it because my school is entirely french :(

I remember when I got a 3 on the APUSH test, was pretty rad
I wouldn't call a 3 "rad," but APUSH isn't easy from what I've heard

Is it bad that I've never taken an AP class?

I wouldn't call a 3 "rad," but APUSH isn't easy from what I've heard

I was lucky to pass the class given the teacher, so I was pretty happy with a 3

There's a website called APUSH Review by Adam Norris that might be useful for you guys.

There's a website called APUSH Review by Adam Norris that might be useful for you guys.
ive been using it all year B)

ap bio, ap psych, and ap macro here. psych was okay. there weren't that many unfair or obtuse questions on the test, it was a fair exam.