AP Test Megathread

Author Topic: AP Test Megathread  (Read 2642 times)

WHY WAS THE DBQ WOMEN'S RIGHTS

W H Y

I'd recommend that you dont talk about what is on the test, even though just saying womens rights is vague college board likes to reuse stuff and if they ever find you talking about the test you can get all your ap credits revoked.

/justsayinthonoh8

I'd recommend that you dont talk about what is on the test, even though just saying womens rights is vague college board likes to reuse stuff and if they ever find you talking about the test you can get all your ap credits revoked.

/justsayinthonoh8
ah, I forgot about that clause

I think the psat has the same rule

Yep, if you're not careful, the College Board will track you down through your online alias with their expert team of forensic investigators that doesn't actually exist.

that short answer #3 tho
ya 3 was what i did

also the short answers were p easy, save #2
especially the first one. dont remember what 3 was tho

Yep, if you're not careful, the College Board will track you down through your online alias with their expert team of forensic investigators that doesn't actually exist.
Yeah, apparently this is true according to the CB AP exam page, sans the forensic investigators

Yeah, apparently this is true according to the CB AP exam page, sans the forensic investigators
It's what they say will happen, but it's all a big lie. You're not allowed to remove that federally-mandated tag from the bottoms of mattresses and furniture, but there's no agency that actually enforces that law after it leaves the hands of the manufacturer. The same goes for the College Board tests. Unless you really go out of your way to get caught breaking their test policy, nothing bad will ever happen to you.

There's no good ethical reason to force yourself to stay silent anyway. By the time you're at home, discussing the test on the Blockland forums, everyone else in the entire world has finished taking the test. It doesn't cause any problems as long as you're not giving people an unfair advantage.

I'm so confused

for a test on american history, why didn't it have questions on the civil war, slavery, ww2, or the great depression? aren't those the core flashpoints in the american timeline??

since this threads up, I might as well ask here

https://secure-media.collegeboard.org/digitalServices/pdf/ap/ap16_frq_physics_1.pdf
can any AP physics students tell me if this is the first time they're seeing the formulas listed here?

I'm so confused

for a test on american history, why didn't it have questions on the civil war, slavery, ww2, or the great depression? aren't those the core flashpoints in the american timeline??
Those are core parts of periods 4 through 7 in the APUSH curriculum. The test didn't ask about any of that?

Those are core parts of periods 4 through 7 in the APUSH curriculum. The test didn't ask about any of that?
not in mine, no. it was basically t jeff, the civil rights movement, and reagan

the closest thing they did to any of those I mentioned is asking about popular sovereignty (slavery)

the closest thing they did to any of those I mentioned is asking about popular sovereignty (slavery)
That's really, really strange.

Although, those are all pretty dark and unflattering parts of American history, and so maybe this is part of the agreement last year to make the APUSH test more patriotic.

since this threads up, I might as well ask here

https://secure-media.collegeboard.org/digitalServices/pdf/ap/ap16_frq_physics_1.pdf
can any AP physics students tell me if this is the first time they're seeing the formulas listed here?
I didn't ever use the formula packet, but they definitely have some weird ways of writing things. Instead of F = ma they chose a = sum(F)/m, I believe they intentionally try to write things in obscure ways.

I liked it, I knew more about those eras

mine didnt mention reagan tho

Is it bad that I've never taken an AP class?
i used to take ap until i realized i couldn't handle the workload

so in my opinion, nah

week 2

Took the AP Bio test this morning. Didn't seem as hard as I expected, but I still felt pretty uncertain about my answers on the multiple choice portion.

probably did better on the FRQs, though.