Author Topic: AP Test Megathread  (Read 2646 times)

Just some advice to those taking Physics 1 and Calc AB, I'm sure you've already been told but you cannot expect yourself to answer all questions both on time and correctly. You HAVE to know when to skip a question. Physics 1 only had 4% of people get a 5 last year because too many people would get stuck on the intricacies of a small problem and run themselves out of time.

Taking Calc BC, Macroeconomics, Government, and both Physics C: mechanics and Physics C: electricity/magnetism. Definitely worried about time contraints in Physics C and the direction of magnetic fields and flux throws me off so I hope I can weasel my way out of that.

Gah im taking the APUSH one tomorrow and im terrified someone help pls

the direction of magnetic fields and flux throws me off so I hope I can weasel my way out of that.
just right-hand-rule that stuff

AP is a lie and a waste of time

AP is a lie and a waste of time
confirmed dropout w/ a 1 on APUSH

Im just flustered that nothing loving transfers over to college. All my pals had to take entry level english/ maths regardless of their scores.
The forget did I grind for these AP credits for

Im just flustered that nothing loving transfers over to college. All my pals had to take entry level english/ maths regardless of their scores.
The forget did I grind for these AP credits for
It depends on the school you're going to. Obviously not everything will transfer, but lots of schools will gladly take you out of Calculus 1 if you did well on the AP Calc AB test. That's a pretty good deal if you're interested in not re-learning how to do derivatives...

WHY WAS THE DBQ WOMEN'S RIGHTS

W H Y

my brother has his AP test on friday the thirteenth, rip

W H Y
it wasnt that hard :P

W H Y
At least they didn't sneak in more modern history like with the multiple choice section.
Still had virtually no idea what I was talking about in the dbq though.

some of the documents were hard to use but I think i did all right on it.

that long essay tho

W H Y
damn was that apush? i would've slayed but my school doesn't offer apush until next year

also did you guys know that almost no one from my school has ever scored higher than a 3? and even 3s are extremely rare, we haven't had one in years. we're lucky if we get a 2 lol

it wasnt that hard :P
I FLIPPED A COIN WITH MY FRIEND TO PREDICT IF THE DBQ WOULD BE WOMEN'S RIGHTS OR NEW DEAL

THE COIN LIED

At least they didn't sneak in more modern history like with the multiple choice section.
Still had virtually no idea what I was talking about in the dbq though.
the forgeter probably cost me a 5, god dammit

that long essay tho
I did 3

that short answer #3 tho