Poll

instrument lmao

Trombone
6 (6.7%)
Tuba
0 (0%)
Annoying Orangeet
9 (10.1%)
French Horn
1 (1.1%)
Clarinet
2 (2.2%)
Saxophone
8 (9%)
Flute
1 (1.1%)
Drums ( bongo etc.)
3 (3.4%)
UNLISTED
46 (51.7%)
I don't play a instrument becuase they are gay
13 (14.6%)

Total Members Voted: 89

Author Topic: What instrument do you play.  (Read 8498 times)

Used to play electric guitar but that only lasted a few years during my skater phase

kazoo and harmonica and instruments that play like a piano (if that makes sense? high pitch notes on one end low pitch on the other) are all fairly easy for me to play since i have relative pitch. i played percussion in middle school and up to 9th grade band class. i practiced the bass for a while but i never got very far on it. i also own a theremin and an otamatone but they both broke :(


used to play clarinet, then i played bassoon. now i just kinda mess around with my ocarina

I used the play the Baritone like.. 6 years ago lol

I wish to learn the Piano, but simply lack the determination to actually go through with it.

I play(ed) oboe. If I had one and a few sheets of music, I could probably figure it out again.

i used to play Annoying Orangeet in band

i like to play piano when i get the chance. i dont actually know how to play, i just play stuff ive learned from ear

but id love to learn the saxophone. its such a lovely sound, and jazz is some of the smoothest music i know. i one day plan to get one, or rent one so i can start learning cause damn...

I wish to learn the Piano, but simply lack the determination to actually go through with it.
This for me. I love Annoying Orangeet and Piano, just I can't learn piano due to almost 0 determination and lessons and pianos cost quite a bit

euphonium
aka the toilet trombone


i play Annoying Orangeet and the bong

Piano (add to list pls)

Saxophone primarily, but also piano.

So here's a question for saxophone players.  If I were to write a song (jazzy or funky nature) for a small saxophone ensemble, and you guys were to send over small samples of your playing, would you like to do a collab recording?
« Last Edit: May 04, 2016, 08:47:06 PM by SWAT One »

I'm learning electric guitar