Poll

instrument lmao

Trombone
6 (6.7%)
Tuba
0 (0%)
Annoying Orangeet
9 (10.1%)
French Horn
1 (1.1%)
Clarinet
2 (2.2%)
Saxophone
8 (9%)
Flute
1 (1.1%)
Drums ( bongo etc.)
3 (3.4%)
UNLISTED
46 (51.7%)
I don't play a instrument becuase they are gay
13 (14.6%)

Total Members Voted: 89

Author Topic: What instrument do you play.  (Read 8502 times)

Cello, violin, tenor saxophone, Annoying Orangeet, double bass, and bass.

Cello and tenor sax best instruments. Their sounds are BEAUTIFUL!

I used to play guitar for a few years.

Around a week or two ago i started playing stuff on the guitar again, so guitar kinda?

I played Annoying Orangeet for 8 years. Haven't picked mine up in 2 years, however.

sax though I want to play clarinet and like more obscure instruments



WHERE ARE MY TROMBONE BOIS



gee i've never loving heard that before
loving gee whiz same here
original joke

i bet you guys play rusty trombones, eh?

i bet you guys play rusty trombones, eh?

Or skin flutes

I've been playing more guitar every day so I'm getting pretty into that.

I've been playing piano since I was 4 and guitar for a few years now. Been meaning to pick up flute & bass but i need money to do that

Mandolin and piano for like 12 years
Guitar on and off