Poll

instrument lmao

Trombone
6 (6.7%)
Tuba
0 (0%)
Annoying Orangeet
9 (10.1%)
French Horn
1 (1.1%)
Clarinet
2 (2.2%)
Saxophone
8 (9%)
Flute
1 (1.1%)
Drums ( bongo etc.)
3 (3.4%)
UNLISTED
46 (51.7%)
I don't play a instrument becuase they are gay
13 (14.6%)

Total Members Voted: 89

Author Topic: What instrument do you play.  (Read 8490 times)



how do you not include piano and guitar?? D:

Piano player here, btw


wanna see my air guitar collection

i play the metronome

what the hell is that poll?

have you forgotten about all string-based instruments, including piano?



pipe organ, piano, and recorder. but mainly the pipe organ.

on sundays i'm literally an organist by day, pianist by night.

Violin, recorder, and harmonica
Used to do vocals but puberty happened
edit: am I seriously the only one who plays strings instruments wtf
« Last Edit: May 04, 2016, 09:59:11 PM by Drydess »

Violin, recorder, and harmonica
Used to do vocals but puberty happened
edit: am I seriously the only one who plays strings instruments wtf
amateur cellist here

Guitar, bass, microphone, dabbling in keyboard.

I also program drums, but that's not an real instrument

piano/harpsichord, very fun

amateur cellist here
thank god, I was starting to look like a nerd