Author Topic: Laser Range Finder - 1.1.0 [Added Targeting Radio, Targeted Mortar]  (Read 8572 times)

Version 1.0.2
+Fixed the artillery radio being able to be kept even after usage

Update should be pushed through Glass; if you are not prompted to update ingame, please do so manually by redownloading from the BLG page.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2016, 03:12:50 AM by Conan »

Updates have to approved now too, just so you know(I just approved it).

A new issue with the radio. If you have it out and then switch to another item, it stays to the radio until you close and then open your inventory.

A new issue with the radio. If you have it out and then switch to another item, it stays to the radio until you close and then open your inventory.
whooooooooops
my fix was not much of a fix i forgot to change the image state number lol

edit: fixed. since its not much of an update i'll skip making a post about it.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2016, 03:13:12 AM by Conan »

Laser Range Finder - Version 1.1
+Added Targeting Radio, which lets you get the target of the player you are looking at.
+Minor code cleanup

Update should be pushed through Glass; if you are not prompted to update ingame, please do so manually by redownloading from the BLG page.

Targeted Mortar - Version 1.0
+Released Weapon_Mortar_Targeted, which is an edit of the old Mortar item to fire mortar shells at your target. Requires the Laser Range Finder to function.

lovey and ho stuff you went with my idea
« Last Edit: May 08, 2016, 04:57:10 PM by Potatoh »

Would it be at all possible for you to include a variant of or a pref for the artillery radio to have a cooldown instead of having the item be consumed?

Would it be at all possible for you to include a variant of or a pref for the artillery radio to have a cooldown instead of having the item be consumed?
yep. i'll release it alongside an RTB pref for autolocking when lock reaches 100%.

yep. i'll release it alongside an RTB pref for autolocking when lock reaches 100%.

Thanks a ton

Laser Range Finder - Version 1.1.1
+ Added RTB prefs for the targeting staticshape loop, artillery radio reuse + time delay, and autolocking targets when lock reaches 100%
+ Fixed UI coloring