Author Topic: Battlefield 1 Reveal Trailer  (Read 1841 times)

battlefield 0:
we forgot our integers, The Neolithic Wars.

Hopefully the biplanes aren't really fast so we can have some fun picking off infantry, thats my only wish for this game

Hopefully the biplanes aren't really fast so we can have some fun picking off infantry, thats my only wish for this game
This, realistically most biplanes from WW1 had a top speed ranging from 70-120 Mph 

Thank goodness, i've been wanting to play a new fps game for the longest that isn't littered with futuristic crap.
this

Actual WW1 - Waiting for an enemy to pop up their head from their trench so you can kill them from yours

BF1 WW1 - Intense dogfights with machine gun fire and beating people to death with clubs

biplanes and zeppelins?!!

I haven't experienced this since the time of Windows 98

please let this game turn out well

If you're in to WWI flight combat sims then you should check out Rise of Flight. It's got the most realistic physics and plane damage I've ever seen.

looks way better than infinite warfare

Thank goodness, i've been wanting to play a new fps game for the longest that isn't littered with futuristic crap.

this this this this this this this this this

I hope this game wont get buttforgeted by EA like battlefront was and that XBOX does not get exclusive content.
HORSES.

"Let the man live up to the legend!"

Slow ass tanks
Horseback sword fights
Biplane dogfights
Shell shock
Gasmasks
Trenches

Pre-ordering just for WWI

It looks so loving awesome, but why is it named Battlefield 1? that's pretty dumb imo

It looks so loving awesome, but why is it named Battlefield 1? that's pretty dumb imo

World War I.
One.

I think they mentioned in the post-trailer discussion that 1 represented the genesis or beginning of modern warfare

pretty handicapped considering they could've just named it battlefield 1914 but whatever

World War I.
One.
I've considered this. it's still stupid.

I think they mentioned in the post-trailer discussion that 1 represented the genesis or beginning of modern warfare

pretty handicapped considering they could've just named it battlefield 1914 but whatever
this makes sense, but to honest it would've sounded more dank if it were named Battlefield: To End All Wars