THE BEST GIF EVER THANKS PLANR

Author Topic: THE BEST GIF EVER THANKS PLANR  (Read 621 times)

sorry for the caps but here

cool, right

add music
then itll be cool

Mate. Let's have a real serious chat right now.

Last I checked, you're Australian. I could be wrong about that, but if you are, you're an elite breed. Us Aussies have to stick together and forget the yanks up. You posting a lot of crappy topics like this isn't helping your forum rep any, and very soon people are going to assume the rest of us are low-tier stuffposters.

Please stop making topics. I beg you. Sit down, have a good can of Carlton Draught, turn on Triple-J and just relax. You'll be better for it.

Here's my .gif, btw:

why did you make a separate topic just to host a gif you got from the gif thread.

also
Mate. Let's have a real serious chat right now.

Last I checked, you're Australian. I could be wrong about that, but if you are, you're an elite breed. Us Aussies have to stick together and forget the yanks up. You posting a lot of crappy topics like this isn't helping your forum rep any, and very soon people are going to assume the rest of us are low-tier stuffposters.

Please stop making topics. I beg you. Sit down, have a good can of Carlton Draught, turn on Triple-J and just relax. You'll be better for it.

Couldn't you of just replied to him in the thread, OP?

True slavic squad
blyat!

Wtf they're all american spies
0/10

what the hell.
stop making topics like this

Why the useless topics