Author Topic: Weapon Request  (Read 1344 times)

Just a small little request, can somebody make a red Old School Sniper Rifle and (If possible) Change the yellow dot sight to a red one, and then name it "Military Rifle" for me to use in my role play?
If anybody could do this, it would be greatly appreciated.

Very Easy.

I didn't test it yet tho so tell me if you run into any problems (you shouldn't)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6Acv8nf9jFdcG1sbTdGTGFOZ0U/view?usp=sharing

Very Easy.

I didn't test it yet tho so tell me if you run into any problems (you shouldn't)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6Acv8nf9jFdcG1sbTdGTGFOZ0U/view?usp=sharing
k, I'll test it right now. Edit: found an issue

However, I should be able to switch the colors around myself. The Icon and naming was what I needed most. Thanks!
« Last Edit: May 08, 2016, 12:35:14 PM by Bing2 »

i could have sworn i changed the color to red. (apparently it didn't go through)

it should be very easy though, just change the DARKERBLUE.png to the color you want (dont rename it) and same with yellow.png

Okay, it's fixed now. Just switched the colors.

that legitimately looks like a whole different gun

I just love that you changed the expressions in your screenshot. It gave me a chuckle.

I just love that you changed the expressions in your screenshot. It gave me a chuckle.
Haha, cool! I like to make people feel good.
So I found an error, but a very minor one.
If a player doesn't download textures, it appears to them as the original. Is there a way to fix that? Because it really bugs me, as a surprising number of players don't/can't download textures.
If there is no fix that doesn't require diving into the script, I can just resort to using a different rifle. I really would like to use this one though.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2016, 04:32:43 PM by Bing2 »

lmao I just realized that, that's hilarious

Haha, cool! I like to make people feel good.
So I found an error, but a very minor one.
If a player doesn't download textures, it appears to them as the original. Is there a way to fix that? Because it really bugs me, as a surprising number of players don't/can't download textures.
If there is no fix that doesn't require diving into the script, I can just resort to using a different rifle. I really would like to use this one though.
i think you can fix it by renaming the dts and make sure you rename it in the code too. id do it myself but its late

i think you can fix it by renaming the dts and make sure you rename it in the code too. id do it myself but its late
Not sure I'm able to do that myself, but when you have time I would love it if you did that for me!
I have no clue how to edit a gun very well ;~;

Not sure I'm able to do that myself, but when you have time I would love it if you did that for me!
I have no clue how to edit a gun very well ;~;
Hello there.

You could have set the dot to the color purple because its the opposite color of yellow

You could have set the dot to the color purple because its the opposite color of yellow
Nah, I prefer the red dot sight, it's for my role play server.