2 (5.7%)
No - I drop shows earlier
19 (54.3%)
No - I drop shows later
6 (17.1%)
No - I'll watch an entire series no matter how much I hate it
8 (22.9%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Author Topic: Anime & Manga Megathread 3.0: "SMF Still Sucks Even After An Upgrade" Edition  (Read 198869 times)

Jeez Lois, this is even more bizarre than the time I had to defeat my great great granduncle, Dio Griffin

Hey Lois, check out this friggin' sweet behelit

Anyone heard anything about A Certain Magical Index III?
It seems confirmed it will happen,  but not when. It's been like that since 2013.
Nothing confirmed but if it happens it won't be soon. In March the creator said "please wait a little longer for season 3." Tbh I think seeing A Certain Scientific Accelerator get an anime adaptation soon would be more likely.

Anyone heard anything about A Certain Magical Index III?
It seems confirmed it will happen,  but not when. It's been like that since 2013.
Nothing confirmed but if it happens it won't be soon. In March the creator said "please wait a little longer for season 3." Tbh I think seeing A Certain Scientific Accelerator get an anime adaptation soon would be more likely.

hype

so attack on titan is the first anime im actually watching (in the middle of marathoning the first season right now)
the first episode really threw me off but its so good

watch cowboy bebop brother

at this rate an anime of the forgetin' virtual-on crossover is more likely because they're making a game out of that

instead of an actual loving virtual-on game

god loving dammit sega/dengeki

give us an actual virtual-on

give us an actual index S3

everyone will be happy

i already saw it as a kid
you should rewatch.

i didn't get the whole comprehensive experience because i could only remember some parts of it. now that i went back and watched it i enjoyed it a lot more

watching space dandy. finished the first episode. spoiler: they already died

watch end of evangelion or else you're a square
Evangelion is GOOD stuff shinji gay as FUCC
shinij's cool i like when he says "who the hecck do you think i am?1?!"
you should watch evangelion regardless but i like nichijou too
not sure how much I really liked it my dudes
the robot fights were heckin cool but all the interpersonal stuff was just kinda dumb honestly, and towards the end it just got forgetin weird and boring
the last two episodes of the series and the second half of end of evangelion just DRAGGED ON and the ending was not remotely satisfying

Actually I found the robot fights kinda boring and the rest interesting

the second half of end of evangelion just DRAGGED ON and the ending was not remotely satisfying
I KNOW
I KNOW I'VE LET YOU DOWN