2 (5.7%)
No - I drop shows earlier
19 (54.3%)
No - I drop shows later
6 (17.1%)
No - I'll watch an entire series no matter how much I hate it
8 (22.9%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Author Topic: Anime & Manga Megathread 3.0: "SMF Still Sucks Even After An Upgrade" Edition  (Read 198912 times)

Little Witch Academia ep 22 tells a lot. Took a while.

A friend and I figured out LWA.

One of the character's name is Moon, every important scene takes place under the moonlight, there's the trademarked Trigger star on the moon, the moon is in every episode of LWA, the moon doesn't have the star the night of Chariot's appearance to Diana and Akko...

The moon was made to destroy humanity should the population exceed one million.

my brother is watching jojo now

I just finished watching Armored Troopers Votoms, and the last few episodes was probably the most emotional roller coaster I've ever watched, and I loved the ending with how bittersweet it was.

Right now I'm going through Space Runaway Ideon. Holy crap the even the first episode didn't let anyone live, I love it.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2017, 12:26:37 AM by |Orange| »

I need to get around to VOTOMS. I had every OVA downloaded but the drive it was on crashed ):
I think I'll end up watching Layzner and King Gainer first.

For Ideon - don't forget to watch the movies after. At least, the second one. If you're a completionist you'll probably watch everything, but I think the best way to watch it is the series up to a certain episode (forgot which) and end with the second movie.

Actually, forget that. Watch the end of the series so you can see what they were forced to do for an ending. It's kind of funny in a sad way.

Please watch Votoms, it goes from neat military conspiracy with killer ford pintos, into raiders of the lost ark with ford pintos.

Got to see your name subbed in theater on saturday

holy stuff it's too good

jojo liveaction trailer 2
it includes stands now.

saw this earlier today, crazy diamond doesnt look as bad as i thought it would look

saw the game grumps doodle dudes episode of boku no hero academia, remembered freshmin watches it and wanted to give it a try, borrowed his bluray of season 1, and watched the entire thing in one sitting
that's the best stuff i've seen all year

ive been becoming more and more of a weab lately after years of really spotty intrest, here are some animes ive recently watched and what I think of them, none of them are really new, but all were good

Lucky Star:
Being into 80's music, I was searching for Madonna's "Lucky Star" and in the youtube results page there were all these colorful girls and my 11 year old self was like "wtf" but I never gave it a second thought until last month. me and my brother decided we'd watch it together no matter how bad we thought it was going to be. turned out to be really good, I have about 4 episodes left but I haven't got around to finishing it

Girls und panzer

I started this one only because of the amount of memes about it in the War Thunder community, ive been playing it a ton lately and I wanted to see what all the fuss about it was, turned out to be probably my favorite anime of all time, the soundtrack is beautiful and the action sequences with the tanks are top notch especially in the movie, the premise seems really dumb, but you'll soon forget all about how outlandish it is and just start really enjoying it

Nichijou:

another one I'd heard about before (mostly from people's whisperings and avatars around here) im only a few episodes in but im already loving it, my brother doesn't like it as much for some reason, he takes the characters too seriously and feels sorry for the stuffty life Nano has

if girlz und panzer is your favorite anime of all time you better be prepared to be blown away by something actually good

if girlz und panzer is your favorite anime of all time you better be prepared to be blown away by something actually good
@planr

i keep forgetting that i didn't like it either but i still feel like defending it for some reason

hey brother why are you watching girly ass anime with your brother