2 (5.7%)
No - I drop shows earlier
19 (54.3%)
No - I drop shows later
6 (17.1%)
No - I'll watch an entire series no matter how much I hate it
8 (22.9%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Author Topic: Anime & Manga Megathread 3.0: "SMF Still Sucks Even After An Upgrade" Edition  (Read 198960 times)

if girlz und panzer is your favorite anime of all time you better be prepared to be blown away by something actually good
hi bitch brother your opinions are wack eat stuff and explode

Girls und panzer is stuff

if girlz und panzer is your favorite anime of all time you better be prepared to be blown away by something actually good

fam how does it feel to literally have espio tier opinions

hey brother why are you watching girly ass anime with your brother

that is objectively wrong
son did you even look at the one posting that

goes without saying

son did you even look at the one posting that

goes without saying
oh stuff you're right I totally missed that it was espio

- poor cgi okay maybe not that bad, atleast its not berserk
- stuff story
- loving highschool girls riding tanks what the forget

How can people unironically like this anime?

I just started watching OG Birdy OVA

good stuff

I never thought any of them were girly, lucky star and nichijou are just funny as hell and girls und panzer could've used more character development but they only had twelve episodes and had other plot related priorities to fill that screen time

I cant believe I forgot last night but I also watched Working!! and WWW.Working!!. loved them both too. WWW.Working was the weaker of the two, again, for lack of character development, but they also only had 13 episodes compared to the original's three seasons, so you cant expect much

ayo warble get on that squid girl

and by that I mean watch it

don't actually try to get on the squid girl because you'll probably get arrested

ayo warble get on that squid girl

and by that I mean watch it

don't actually try to get on the squid girl because you'll probably get arrested

I tried squid girl, it was okay, but I never finished it. seemed like any of the episodes could've been the beginning or the end of the series, the plot seemed disconnected. jokes and art style were good though, and the ED is beautiful

Arc System Works is making a Dragon Ball Z fighting game, using the animation style they created for Guilty Gear Xrd.

I don't know jack stuff about this series, but the game looks fantastic in motion.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAKSgWQ6AeU