2 (5.7%)
No - I drop shows earlier
19 (54.3%)
No - I drop shows later
6 (17.1%)
No - I'll watch an entire series no matter how much I hate it
8 (22.9%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Author Topic: Anime & Manga Megathread 3.0: "SMF Still Sucks Even After An Upgrade" Edition  (Read 201948 times)

2. what am I not allowed to have an opinion
ah yes. the classical "dismiss someone elses opinion by saying they're dismissing yours" tactic

1. thanks for ruining the twist for those who haven't heard of it
2. what am I not allowed to have an opinion
1. the zombie reveal is at the end of the first episode. its by no means a big spoiler.
2. when did I say you weren't allowed to have stuff taste

for those who haven't
watch school-live!
that's all I'm gonna say it's one of those where anything you say spoils it, watch it blind and I mean don't even read the series summary on crunchy roll or anything
link is directly to the first episode on Crunchy Roll for this reason
no thanks

1. the zombie reveal is at the end of the first episode. its by no means a big spoiler.
someone got onto me a while ago for saying that the evas in eva are actually not robots without a spoiler warning

2. when did I say you weren't allowed to have stuff taste
1. you're still spoiling the first episode
2. I felt like you were implying I shouldn't have recommended it even though I liked it but I can't figure out why now and I'm confused

it aired two years ago already, pretty sure the end of the first episode is fair game

also that show is forgetin' wack

decent setup, doesn't go anywhere with it

it aired two years ago already, pretty sure the end of the first episode is fair game

also that show is forgetin' wack

decent setup, doesn't go anywhere with it

the problem was that it stayed a slice of life after revealing it was a zombie show.

it was wasted potential but I still enjoyed it, not as much as I was hoping tho.

I started watching it yesterday because the idea seemed neat
it's kinda boring. I'm with steve. it's aight but it could be better

edit: just finished it, the last few episodes were better. I think a second season could have potential

edit edit: I've decided to read the manga (skipped to chapter 17). it's different
« Last Edit: July 09, 2017, 02:33:11 AM by Foxscotch »

Bought more manga
Got evangayion for 10 euro, what a steal.

Comic con is fun

the senran kagura anime is a national treasure

i watched durarara
it was pretty good until the plot kicked in
7.5/10 would watch the first eight episodes again

uh you guys need to start posting more alright
I started watching gurren lagann, currently episode 14
I thought it'd be boring when I first started (which is why I put it off so long) but it's pretty good

recommend me some shoes

I didn't like the second half of gurren lagann as much

tbh the only reeason I've gotten 6 episodes into fate/zero is the rider/waver bromance
they're great i love them
everything else has been at passable at best