2 (5.7%)
No - I drop shows earlier
19 (54.3%)
No - I drop shows later
6 (17.1%)
No - I'll watch an entire series no matter how much I hate it
8 (22.9%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Author Topic: Anime & Manga Megathread 3.0: "SMF Still Sucks Even After An Upgrade" Edition  (Read 199263 times)

no game no life actually looks pretty interesting but I don't know if I could look past the loli fanservice given how frequent it is

This is my favorite Anime. [size= 1pt]And one of the only loving animes that I actually was devoted enough to finish.[/size]
an anime about girls and tanks

well ok

it's loving good ok

also there's a PS4 game coming out

it's loving good ok

also there's a PS4 game coming out

the fact that they are making this game is beautiful, but if they use the same VA's that they used in the English dub there will be hell to pay, I physically cringed when the VA who does Miho says "Panzer vor" in the dub (I only watched ((made it through)) a few episodes of the dub). she said it with no enthusiasm at all, all the other Va's were equally garbage besides Reizei's. Ill be fine if it doesn't come to PC though, I already play War Thunder with GuP user skins lol

why cant anything  ever hold my attention for more than a few episodes

why cant anything  ever hold my attention for more than a few episodes
you're not watching what you want to watch. just think of what you want to see instead of what sounds interesting and watch it. or just watch moestuff and turn your brain off.

you're not watching what you want to watch. just think of what you want to see instead of what sounds interesting and watch it. or just watch moestuff and turn your brain off.
its not that i dont want to watch it its that i never really have the motivation to do so
i have the same problem with western tv shows and video games in general

finishing stuff is boring. just keep starting things.

Ideon: Be Invoked is the best finale to any sci-fi series ever it kept my back door clenched for the entire two hours my colon is now outside my body

Ideon: Be Invoked is the best finale to any sci-fi series ever it kept my back door clenched for the entire two hours my colon is now outside my body
cosmo more like cosfro

I still haven't finished School-Live! yet.
Why don't I ever think about watching stuff I've got this whole list of stuff

I still haven't finished School-Live! yet.
Why don't I ever think about watching stuff I've got this whole list of stuff
dedicate a day just to watching a series

its not that i dont want to watch it its that i never really have the motivation to do so
i have the same problem with western tv shows and video games in general
yeah i'm the same way. it's way easier to start meaningless games of something like overwatch or pubg than to finish series. i have no clue why this is, i just tell myself it's not what i want to do and throw it in the backlog.

i can't put it any other way than that, it just happens.

I just finished the 3rd arc of cory in the house

I watched Death Note, it's was pretty good until after episode 25