2 (5.7%)
No - I drop shows earlier
19 (54.3%)
No - I drop shows later
6 (17.1%)
No - I'll watch an entire series no matter how much I hate it
8 (22.9%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Author Topic: Anime & Manga Megathread 3.0: "SMF Still Sucks Even After An Upgrade" Edition  (Read 199400 times)

Made in Abyss is pretty good.

where the forget is the talk about the new season you loving maggots

first episode tier list:

hell ya tier:
youkoso jitsuryoku japanese japanese japanese e

good enough tbh tier:
gamersgate!
isekai shokudou
first time i forget gal

it wasn't bad it just wasn't good tier:
handicap girl
clione no akari

u lackin' 🅱️ tier:
action heroine cheer fruits forget kinda name is this 🅱️
princess principal
kakegurui

koi to uso tier:
koi to uso

dropped so far:
kakegurui (after 2 ep)
princess principal (after 1 ep)

i didnt know boku no hero was so popular also there is a attack on titan shaped hole in my heart also assassination classroom is pretty good also who watched yuri on ice

more like a-WACK on titan amirite lolololol

anyone else here watching anime live as it airs
'cause i am and its total ass
there's like three straight minutes of 15 second commercials

so a random thought came in my head and it was that i wanted to make an anime movie

It would be similar to ghost in the shell (1995 of course) and i was wandering what software would i need, that equipment, how long would it take to animate

thanks

so a random thought came in my head and it was that i wanted to make an anime movie

It would be similar to ghost in the shell (1995 of course) and i was wandering what software would i need, that equipment, how long would it take to animate

thanks
it'd take possibly several years to animate if you're doing it alone with no animation experience

stop being so loving impulsive you absolute child
« Last Edit: July 15, 2017, 11:21:20 AM by Daswiruch »

thanks
I think that's beyond the scope of any single human

thanks
you can't make a feature length animated film by yourself in your lifetime. that's not how animation works. there isn't a loving "make animation" button. it could take years before you're even able to draw a minute of film-quality animation

make a comic instead

also there is a attack on titan shaped hole in my heart also assassination classroom is pretty good also who watched yuri on ice
bruh

im up to episode 10 of Gabriel DropOut. real funny one. Also its the newest anime ive ever watched (jan 2017) have any of you seen it?

im up to episode 10 of Gabriel DropOut. real funny one. Also its the newest anime ive ever watched (jan 2017) have any of you seen it?

[img ]http://www.otakotaku.com/asset/img/character/2016/10/tenma-gabriel-white-57fc677acd900p.jpg[/img]
yes
raphiel is patrician taste, rest are a stuff (even demon trash)

since i've seen parts 1-4 of JoJo as the anime, should i revist them when i read the mango or just move on to part 5?
« Last Edit: July 15, 2017, 06:54:59 PM by Couatl »