2 (5.7%)
No - I drop shows earlier
19 (54.3%)
No - I drop shows later
6 (17.1%)
No - I'll watch an entire series no matter how much I hate it
8 (22.9%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Author Topic: Anime & Manga Megathread 3.0: "SMF Still Sucks Even After An Upgrade" Edition  (Read 194872 times)

big order is hilarious only because it's so terrible

watched the first episode because i saw boobs, quickly realized i was looking at a serious contender for stufftiest show of the season. is it worth watching for boobs?

like mayoiga has just been loving strange.

like mayoiga has just been loving strange.
i kind of want to pick it back up but watching shows just to complete them, especially seasonal ones, is extremely forget. i know that there might have been some merit in seeing how ridiculously dumb everything ends up but the drama is trash and pretty much forced. i'm up from avant garde original shows but when they just end up doing the same things and making the same mistakes as less "risky" (e.x. harems, SoL, shounen action) shows it defeats the purpose.

that being said i don't know how the forget to feel about joker game, maybe i should actually catch up on it.

i watched the first episode of mayoiga and it was loving terrible

Air track loving sucks compared to the manga
I mean the main character looks like a total cigarette, seriously.

I haven't seen anything this spring
what doesn't suck

Misty from Pokemon

Am I doing this right you weebs
how about Lois griffin from family guy she is kawaii
not Meg tho Meg is Baka baka

I haven't seen anything this spring
what doesn't suck
boku no hero academia is awesome

i've been reading the tokyo ghoul manga series because it was released here only a year ago, go౦ԁ stuff thats ✓ some good stuff right th ere ✓✓

but i've been told the anime is nothing like the books, are they right in saying this?

They're probably talking about the second season. I still thoroughly enjoyed both, though.

i've been reading the tokyo ghoul manga series because it was released here only a year ago, go౦ԁ stuff thats ✓ some good stuff right th ere ✓✓

but i've been told the anime is nothing like the books, are they right in saying this?
The manga is p much like the anime except there a bit of more story line somewhere.
The ending sucked, just like in the anime
P much every ending of tokyo ghoul, be it manga or anime, sucked.

I tried reading tokyo ghoul:RE but I have no loving idea whats going on there
Atleast give us a flashback or something

^^^^^^^^^
tfw someone agrees with you and you finally know you dont have stuff taste
Feels good man

Is it a bird?
is it a plane?
No!
It are autistic power rangers!

Am I funny yet?
« Last Edit: May 11, 2016, 11:03:44 AM by espio100 »