2 (5.7%)
No - I drop shows earlier
19 (54.3%)
No - I drop shows later
6 (17.1%)
No - I'll watch an entire series no matter how much I hate it
8 (22.9%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Author Topic: Anime & Manga Megathread 3.0: "SMF Still Sucks Even After An Upgrade" Edition  (Read 197763 times)

this is now an iraqi cartoon thread

thanks, i had repressed all knowledge of this... i don't wanna say show, more like omen? and now it's back

has anyone besides me seen land of the lustrous? it's really amazingly beautiful and the manga is expertly written

also dia and dire are pronounced the same in japanese so i had to draw

TIP: that pink girl is just loving psychopath

wait hold the forget that's a girl?

TIP: that pink girl is just loving psychopath

you'll be hearing from my therapist

wait hold the forget that's a girl?
sorry i forgeted up my mind.

oh no... not the youtube recommendation ghost of every single death

the other ghosts are the ghost of tribal mario and the ghost of parental controls

I'm running out of sports anime. I've watched:

Hajime no Ippo (best)
Prince of Tennis (all of it)
Haikyuu!! (when is the next season?)
Yowamushi Pedal (10 meters in 30 minutes)

I need more. any good sports anime that contain character growth and training? I really like the retro ones from the 80s to early 2000s

I need more. any good sports anime that contain character growth and training? I really like the retro ones from the 80s to early 2000s

Watch the real life

i will burn down ur grass hut

try umisho, it's what got me started on anime/manga to begin with, and it's sports/comedy/fanservice in a nice balance

only tiddy anime i like is Food Wars!!, also what development could there be in a swimming anime? from the synopsis it seemed that only one character would be getting better (the main dude)

I'm running out of sports anime. I've watched:

Hajime no Ippo (best)
Prince of Tennis (all of it)
Haikyuu!! (when is the next season?)
Yowamushi Pedal (10 meters in 30 minutes)

astuffa no joe is pretty good

robot x laserbeam is amazing so far, it's by the guy who made kuroko no basket and it shows

it's about golf