2 (5.7%)
No - I drop shows earlier
19 (54.3%)
No - I drop shows later
6 (17.1%)
No - I'll watch an entire series no matter how much I hate it
8 (22.9%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Author Topic: Anime & Manga Megathread 3.0: "SMF Still Sucks Even After An Upgrade" Edition  (Read 194844 times)

I started watching hunter x hunter 2011 and I gotta say I really like it especially episode 36 Gon Vs Hisoka, very fast and fluent fight, the only part I don't like is after gon punches hisoka for the first time, it gets kind of boring ngl other then that great fight. I got only up to episode 49, and probably going to started watching it again tomorrow.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2018, 09:24:22 PM by cooolguy32 »

I'm running out of sports anime. I've watched:

Hajime no Ippo (best)
Prince of Tennis (all of it)
Haikyuu!! (when is the next season?)
Yowamushi Pedal (10 meters in 30 minutes)

I need more. any good sports anime that contain character growth and training? I really like the retro ones from the 80s to early 2000s
i personally really like kuroko
not really retro, but its literally a shonen story where they play basketball instead of fighting

i personally really like kuroko
not really retro, but its literally a shonen story where they play basketball instead of fighting
yeah, most modern sports stories have this vibe to them

I started watching hunter x hunter 2011 and I gotta say I like it especially

I might start to watch it back  again

this is now a thread about animes zach likes

ftfy

Guys this damn trend isnt funny anymore. Stop it. Ive been pushed way farther than having enough of you calling my favorite shows "iraqi cartoons" on purpose just so i can correct you. What point are you trying to make? That my taste in anime is stuff? Well forget you too if thats the point your trying to establish.

ftfy

Guys this damn trend isnt funny anymore. Stop it. Ive been pushed way farther than having enough of you calling my favorite shows "iraqi cartoons" on purpose just so i can correct you. What point are you trying to make? That my taste in anime is stuff? Well forget you too if thats the point your trying to establish.
stop getting mad about it

can anyone recommend a good anime? i'll take anything and the only anime i have watched is normie stuff like pokemon and pop team epic

EDIT: off topic but also zach does realize he can just go along with it right? i've been dealing with the sebi park stuff but i don't get all pissed off at everyone for it lol
« Last Edit: April 27, 2018, 01:00:30 PM by thatguysebi »

can anyone recommend a good anime? i'll take anything and the only anime i have watched is normie stuff like pokemon and pop team epic

There's such thing as a good anime?

If you're still on normie stuff then maybe something like an entry-level shonen series such as Fullmetal Alchemist or Soul Eater would be up your alley. The latter is up on YouTube in its entirety in good quality uploaded by Funimation, the company that localized it.

stop getting mad about it

Ill stop getting mad about it as long as you NEVER do it again

man iraqi anime is good

If you're still on normie stuff then maybe something like an entry-level shonen series such as Fullmetal Alchemist or Soul Eater would be up your alley. The latter is up on YouTube in its entirety in good quality uploaded by Funimation, the company that localized it.

>normie stuff
>Fullmetal Alchemist or Soul Eater

Ill stop getting mad about it as long as you NEVER do it again
your logic is awful. zach, you still haven't realized this and i know you won't but holy loving christ. there are gonna people on the internet that try to piss you off, and if you give them the attention they want you're only digging a bigger hole for yourself, by continuing to let yourself get epic owned you're ruining your rep more and more, and i'm sure there are people trying to give you real advice that you're also ignoring because you think they're trolling too. people are never going to stop but by not accepting that you're just making everything worse. just loving stop and move on with your life