2 (5.7%)
No - I drop shows earlier
19 (54.3%)
No - I drop shows later
6 (17.1%)
No - I'll watch an entire series no matter how much I hate it
8 (22.9%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Author Topic: Anime & Manga Megathread 3.0: "SMF Still Sucks Even After An Upgrade" Edition  (Read 194863 times)

nyaa is probably the go-to for the majority of people. horriblesubs (not actual subbers, but rips crunchy/amazon/sentai/funimation/what-have-you) and most fansubbers put releases on their tracker (if you're like me and still watch a handful of fansubs in 2019).

The new Fire Force looks good

Enter the wired.
Ok dude but first can you download de_apehouse_reloaded.exe and put it next to your cooling system files? (So we can play on the new apehouse)

I'm more of a texhnolyze guy myself.

The new Fire Force looks good

no idea why but rescue heroe toys pissed me off as a kid.

the netflix release of evangelion sucks

they took out fly me to the moon from the credits and replaced it with another song

hot netflix evangelion take: changing "I love you, Shinji-kun." to "I like you, Shinji-kun" is good actually. In English, the term "like" can mean both fondness of or love of. This ambiguity is more in-line with the original Japanese.
Quote from: EvaGeeks.org
Kaworu uses the ambiguous "suki" form which has possible non-romantic and simply intimate connotations and can simply mean "like" or "fond of", and that he is deserving of "koui" (行為), which means simply "good will" or "favor", not "koi", "love".

the netflix release of evangelion sucks
they took out fly me to the moon from the credits and replaced it with another song
honestly could not care less as long as they keep a cruel angel's thesis in the opening. anyway I'm not gonna watch it cus I already have a copy ! fuk netflix. also I finished soul eater (on netflix), it was pretty good, although, the whole soul eating thing and the 99+1 witch soul turned out to be like....... a lot less important than I expected. like I thought the whole series was basically gonna be them getting back to the 99 eggs point. but nope. it was good anyway though

did you guys know one punch man s2 ended?

yeah.. me neither.