The RNG Dungeon [serious queston page 30]

Author Topic: The RNG Dungeon [serious queston page 30]  (Read 36116 times)

Sign me the forget up

Shark bite on slime

Try to slice the slime girl in half

seduce the slime girl

is it too late to join in?

Since it's sorta odd to have one enemy somehow attacking everyone, you guys OK with me doing random name picker to see who gets attacked? Won't happen on large attacks bosses or specific enemies can perform, though.

Also considering the size I'm gonna have to scale next room enemies much higher in terms of stats.

Nope! After all actions get submitted and I make the post you can be tossed right in.

whack blue slime with a rather large tree branch

Let's just get this over with so we can get even more people in and have more difficult people.

I cast magic missile on the slime girl! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Rolled a 3.
You cast Magic Missile!
Oh. Out of mana.

Shark bite on slime
Rolled a 5!
You dive right at the Blue Slime, biting deep into it and giving it some major wounds, dealing 3HP of damage!

Try to slice the slime girl in half

Rolled a 1...
Does your left arm count as the Slime Girl?
If not, you just suffered like 2HP of damage.

seduce the slime girl
Rolled a 4!
Using your hidden seduction tricks you learned from that research ad 1 year ago, you manage to get the Slime Girl to be on your side!

You now have an ally.
They can keep their stats and can also be healed, but once they die, they can't be revived. Use them wisely!

Don't expect to get boss-monsters or huge behemoths to keep their HP or ATK if it's too intense, though. They will be nerfed.

I kick the slime
Rolled a 5!
You roundhouse kick the Blue Slime into the dungeon's walls, causing it to splatter all over the walls!!

YOU WON!

WaterOre wins the Badass Award
Clownfish wins the Wololo Award
tber123 wins the GG Award
Merp wins the Damager Award
TableSalt wins the ?! Award

Sign me the forget up
*i join the party*
sign me up
* Let's tag along.
- joins party m8ies -
As the battle ends, you hear drilling noises from below. And out pop 6 new adventurers!
Adventurers, meet new adventurers. New adventurers, meet adventurers. We clear? Next room.

As you open the door to the next part of your journey, it closes as everyone enters, revealing...!

VS.
Pissed Shopkeeper

Shopkeeper that is in the state of pissed-offness. Tough guy with a tough shotgun.
You apparently stole from one of his friends. And now you're going to pay. With your life.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ - 20/20 HP
⚔⚔ - 2 ATK

The Adventurers
tber123

♥♥♡♡ - 2/4 HP
TheABELBOTO

♥♥♥♥ - 4/4 HP
Clownfish

♥♥♥♥ - 4/4 HP
Merp

♥♥♥♥ - 4/4 HP
Zoltan

♥♥♥♥ - 4/4 HP
TableSalt

♥♥♥♥ - 4/4 HP
}]Crazy[{

♥♥♥♥ - 4/4 HP
WaterOre

♥♥♥♥ - 4/4 HP
Nicepoint

♥♥♥♥ - 4/4 HP
hotremox

♥♥♥♥ - 4/4 HP
KristoB

♥♥♥♥ - 4/4 HP
Space1255

♥♥♥♥ - 4/4 HP
Flatflyer

♥♥♥♥ - 4/4 HP
Satan From
Wreck-It-Ralph

♥♥♥♥ - 4/4 HP
Copy Kirby

♥♥♥♥ - 4/4 HP
MeiValentine

♥♥♥♥ - 4/4 HP
Lukas75TheSecond

♥♥♥♥ - 4/4 HP

yaaaay i made the member formatting look nice n_n

Grab a bottle in his shop, go back a little, and throw the item directly at the shopkeeper!