The RNG Dungeon [serious queston page 30]

Author Topic: The RNG Dungeon [serious queston page 30]  (Read 35658 times)

Yeah, it's one of these again.

Rules: You can practically do anything except make yourself unable to die ever. Don't try. You'll meet doom.
That's about it, really.

You know how it goes in terms of rolls:
1 - ALL OVER NOW - Absolutely horrid failure. Your task immediately causes you and possibly your party to take some heavy damage or die, depending on the circumstances..
2 - UGH - Bad time. Your action fails, causing you to deal some damage to yourself or possibly others.
3 - ??? - It...sorta works? Your action manages to start, but you get something that isn't quite right. Possibly bad, possibly good.
4 - ALRIGHT - Your action succeeds, giving you exactly what you meant to do.
5 - HELL YEAH BOI - Your action works perfectly, making you do something even better than what you meant to do. Can have amazing powers.
6 - OH stuff TOO GOOD - Your action works to the point of insanity, harming you or your party significantly, but giving brutal results that help immensely.

Now, onto the actual game.
Everyone starts with 4 hearts. Depending on the enemies you fight, it can take more hearts away from you. You don't get any more than 4, but you can recover it.
A battle encounter works like this:
Once a enemy is encountered, you guys can submit your actions. Once everyone's done this, I'll post the results. Depending on how heavy I think your attack is, I'll scale the damage to match. Enemies can have a very low amount, or a very high amount of hearts. Again, it all depends.

If the enemy does not die/there are more to fight, they take action. At this point, I'll roll a D6 to see if you dodge the attack. If you get above 3, you dodge. Equal to or less, you get hit. Again, damage scaling depends.

Once the enemy(s) die, the room's cleared and you move onto the next until the boss is reached. Bosses are the same in terms of battle, but having more health and higher attack power.

Once the boss dies, you move onto the next floor. They go up to 11. Yes. I'm doing that. 11 is the final boss floor, with only the boss remaining. Be prepared for that time.

Getting away from battle, let's talk about revives. The player themselves can attempt to revive. 4, you get 2 hearts. 5, you get all health. 6, you get 2 temporary hearts that fade away once they're gone. Again, 3 or less, you get nothing. Another player may also do the same for them, while the dead player can choose their action for when they revive. If it works, they perform the action they choose. If not, it. Doesn't happen.

Aaaand that's about it. You can richard around be a social butterfly or do whatever the hell you want except become invulnerable. Don't think that the more disastrous your actions are, that if you fail there won't be much consequences, though. You WILL harm you and your party members severely.

Expect this to be not even serious at all.

I'll wait for 5 people to join in. Then stuff can get real. Have how the party screen & battle screen will look.

VS.
Bullet Kin

♥♥♡ - 2/3 HP
⚔ - 1 ATK
Smol bullet holding a gun. Don't identify him as anything else.

The Adventurers

The Murderous Cop
♥♥♥♥ - 4/4 HP

Ad Bot
☠☠☠☠ - DEAD
« Last Edit: June 28, 2016, 09:04:55 AM by The Murderous Cop »

Fight bullet with bullet. Attempt to shoot him.

that's not a actual battle it's just what it'd be like lol

if you're up for joining tho join m80

clownfish the gay comin through

throw me in
the amulet of yelendor or whatever won't find itself

Let me the forget in

clownfish the gay comin through
Shark is ready
ill join
me 17!!!
joinning
throw me in
the amulet of yelendor or whatever won't find itself
I join
Let me the forget in
join

stuff, what a turnout. I'll just assume TheABELBOTO and tber123 are also joining in as well.

Might as well get this started, then.

You, a group of 10 adventurers just accepted a bounty to kill the dangerous inside of a dungeon. The pay is amazing, but the challenge was told to be intense. You all move on, though, as you seek the amazing award that will be given should you succeed...

As you descend down the stairwell and enter the first floor of the dungeon, a pair of enemies appear!
VS.
Blue Slime

A small, blue slime. Not too hard to kill, and doesn't hurt much.
Looks like a creep. Releases creep, too.

♥♥♥♥♥ - 5/5 HP
⚔ - 1 ATK

Slime Girl

Blue Slime's "girlfriend". Super easy to kill, but damage is slightly worse than Blue Slime.
An abomination only Satan himself could forge. Please kill it.

♥♥ - 2/2 HP
⚔⚔ - 2 ATK

Alright, get to fighting.

The Adventurers

tber123
♥♥♥♥ - 4/4 HP

TheABELBOTO
♥♥♥♥ - 4/4 HP

Clownfish
♥♥♥♥ - 4/4 HP

Merp
♥♥♥♥ - 4/4 HP

Zoltan
♥♥♥♥ - 4/4 HP

TableSalt
♥♥♥♥ - 4/4 HP

}]Crazy[{
♥♥♥♥ - 4/4 HP

WaterOre
♥♥♥♥ - 4/4 HP

Nicepoint
♥♥♥♥ - 4/4 HP

hotremox
♥♥♥♥ - 4/4 HP

KristoB
♥♥♥♥ - 4/4 HP

yes i'm being a weeb with the second enemy im sorry forgive me ;_;
also forget i'm gonna have to scale that list

I cast magic missile on the slime girl! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)