What do you think happens in the afterlife?

Poll

What do you believe happens in the afterlife?

Nothing.
29 (46%)
Your life and soul are suspended in Limbo for an eternity.
2 (3.2%)
You're reincarnated as an earthly life form and wiped of all memories of your past life.
5 (7.9%)
You're divided into either Heaven or Hell.
12 (19%)
You become an astral projection. (Basically an IRL spectator of the universe able to observe anything and everything.)
8 (12.7%)
Other (Reply below).
7 (11.1%)

Total Members Voted: 63

Author Topic: What do you think happens in the afterlife?  (Read 4035 times)

I'm assuming at one point in everyone's life. You've asked yourself "What happens after I die?". There are lots of theories out there of all sorts of categories and weirdness. But what do you believe in? Do you choose the classic Christian religious route of people being split into either Heaven or Hell? Or maybe the classic Atheist route of being suspended in a deep dark void of nothing with no consciousness or memories? I'm not stoned or anything, I just had this catch my interest lately and I can't get it off my mind because everyone has hundreds of their own theories that I'm interested in reading.

you die and then you're dead. it's not dark or light. it's not anything.

you die and then you're dead. it's not dark or light. it's not anything.
this kind of stuff keeps me up at night, what do we see after we die, is it just nothing?
or does life go in a infinite cycle dude, where we repeat the same life 4ever

dude
« Last Edit: May 12, 2016, 03:14:21 PM by Refticus »

You become one with little baby Jesus, then are arrested for child enthusiasm and sent to burn in hell.

this keeps me up at night, what do we see after we die, is it just nothing?\
how can you see if you don't have your conscience? you don't see anything, and you're not aware that you're not seeing anything. because you're dead.

I'm religious but I still don't know 100% for certain what will happen

You die and thats it. Speaking from experience.

My Lord Lucifer will provide me with a pleasant afterlife. :)

i've always found reincarnation as one of the most interesting yet unlikely ones, but I've always believed in absolutely nothing that would happen

I like to think it's dependent on what the person strongly believes will happen.
So if a christian is confident they will go to heaven, then they go to heaven.
It most likely has to do with your sub conscious beliefs and how you interpret reality and "death."

I like to think it's dependent on what the person strongly believes will happen.
So if a christian is confident they will go to heaven, then they go to heaven.
It most likely has to do with your sub conscious beliefs and how you interpret reality and "death."
That's a great theory! I haven't heard of that one yet.

You don't have to die to go to heaven
Or hang around to be born again
Just tune into what this place has got to offer
Cause we may never be here again

this kind of stuff keeps me up at night, what do we see after we die, is it just nothing?
or does life go in a infinite cycle dude, where we repeat the same life 4ever

dude
if that keeps you up, cgp grey made a video focusing on teleportation and if you are the same person after you wake up. it's pretty spooky.
link

You don't have to die to go to heaven
Or hang around to be born again
Just tune into what this place has got to offer
Cause we may never be here again
who the brother that rhome again with again

Have you ever undergone general anaesthetic, and you just can't recall anything at all? There's a complete blank space in your memory and consciousness.

I imagine it's like that, but you don't wake up afterwards in a hospital bed.