Author Topic: -DirtyGal69's Crime Town RP - Awful server; Abusive/Elitist administration  (Read 8008 times)

DirtyGal69's "Crime Town RP" - Awful server; Abusive, hostile, and elitist administration

So I was browsing the "Stupid bans, kicks and mutes" thread earlier tonight when I stumbled across this gem of a server being discussed:

there's apparently a server called -DirtyGal69's Crime Town RP and it has a rule of saying if you ever say 'hi' or 'hello' you will be kicked, but if you say 'Hello' you're fine, and this guy named 'chewer' was saying hi

this was the rule:

this was a handicapped rule to begin with...
i don't have pics for one thing but she also said she would drama someone

maybe it's a followup to this ban i also screencapped:

Seeing how bad this server sounded, I decided to try joining it and see if it was really as bad as Timestamp described it to be.
After my experience on the server, I have to say Timestamp's description of how bad it is was a gross understatement. Thus I feel a specific thread for this server is warranted.
Here's what happened.

I quickly found the server in the master server list, with only a few players and ~800 bricks.

Spawning in I got a good look at the amazing "crime town" build:

This was on the side of the gun store building in the previous shot. Definitely some real "veteran"-tier quality stuff.

I go in the gun store and get some weapons, but forgot to get ammo. Walking back outside, a random user immediately began to assault me with guns. Player names were disabled, so I couldn't see who it was, but through the chat I quickly realized it was -DirtyGal69.

After I dodged multiple attacks from her successfully, -DirtyGal69 gave up with shooting me, and decided to try tazing me instead with a modified lego star wars blaster.

Once she successfully managed to taze me, she decided to use the rapemod on my player for the lulz.

After dying from an "STD", I respawned to see DirtyGal having a vehicle deathmatch with her buddies.

Getting a bit too close to her "mature veteran roleplay".

I got ran over by DirtyGal's friends quickly after the last screenshot.

Dirtygal putting on a pink wig hat and running off to kill/taze more people.

Seeing as how the server was a free-for-all deathmatch at this point, I decided to try and join in by spawning myself an AT-ST.

However, before I could even get a shot off with the AT-ST, -DirtyGal69 destructo-wanded what I had planted and handcuffed me.

She then proceeded to demand I "take my clothes off" while dressed in blocko-panties and pointing a lego star wars gun at me. Marvelous roleplaying at work if you ask me.

Her right-hand admin "Futuristic" showed up and started pointing a gun at me while I confronted -DirtyGal69 about her ridiculous problem with people saying "hi".

DirtyGal then challenges me to run a better server than her, I tell her I have been for many years and better than she has; She tells me to "forget off", and then orders her admin Futuristic to ban me. Right before I get banned, I challenge DirtyGal to treat her server guests better.

Futuristic then banned me for the reason "kill yourself"

Wanting to see if it was short or long ban, I tried rejoining a few minutes later, only to see it was a one-minute ban. -DirtyGal69 quickly permabans me this time, saying I "should not have come back" (if you're going to ban someone and don't want them to come back, why not permaban them the first time????).

-DirtyGirl69's "Crime Town RP" is an absolutely horrid server. There is no legitimate roleplay whatsoever, it's just an abusive free-for-all rapemod deathmatch forgetfest. The host touts him/herself as a "mature, veteran blocklander", as implied by her welcome message, yet acts like an immature elitist twat, and treats her server guests like stuff (and openly brags about it).

I suggest avoiding this cancerous server and its admins/hosts like the bubonic plague. I was unable to get -DirtyGal69 and Futuristic's BL_IDs, but if anyone knows them or can find out, please share. I recommend banning these people from your servers as well.

also the grammar mistakes in the server message are hilarious
"If the first thing i hear" "If you do not know perfect grammar, Just go, i dont have time"
noedit: "I wil KICK"
jesus if you're gonna be an starfish about others' grammar at least be right yourself
boy oh boy I keep finding mistakes
", If" ("Hello".)
ok done

also the grammar mistakes in the server message are hilarious

the forum bully planr strikes again !!! DO NOT BELIEVE HIS LIES !!!
/support

I was unable to get -DirtyGal69 and Futuristic's BL_IDs, but if anyone knows them or can find out, please share.

Futuristic's ID is 102322 and -DirtyGal69's is 39468.
woah it's like magic

Futuristic signed up for the BWA, I might as well just perma him for being a massive friend.

/support

People like this on Blockland make me loving sick. Sorry you had to experience that stuff.

I loving love Planr's dramas becuase they are so well written

I see multiple issues going on here.  For one thing, The rape mod is loving annoying as stuff and think it needs to be fail binned especially that you randomly die from an STD.  For another thing, CityRPG's have a reputation for being bad and this is a perfect example.

Also, i love how you spawned an AT-ST lol

I think DirtyGal is or is related to Danna.

NOEDIT: noone says kys anymore, its all about NiceShirt

My God, the "amazing roleplaying" that was going on was extremely painful to read through.

NOEDIT: noone says kys anymore, its all about NiceShirt
only you and the leafy cigarettes says nice shirt lol

they banned my boy chewer for no reason. you cant just ban chewer like that

only you and the leafy cigarettes says nice shirt lol
Kys is really harsh, Niceshirt isnt

Kys is really harsh, Niceshirt isnt
yeah im sure leafy is really interested in being nice over the internet