Author Topic: Dragonball XenoVerse 2 - Release: October 25th 2016 | Trailer 3!  (Read 4097 times)

Check out Bandai Namco's Tweet
Trailer Reupload (YouTube)

For once, a Dragonball game (with an original story) gets what looks like a direct sequel, if the trailer shows anything, the graphics will get an overhaul, characters and events will be introduced, and a similar story to XenoVerse will happen.

I'm really excited for this, I really enjoyed XV and I hope XV2 will improve the lesser parts of XV.

NEWCOMERS

Turles
(Wip)
Cooler
(Wip)
Janemba
(Wip)
Lord Slug
(Wip)
Future Gohan
(Wip)
Gogeta
(Wip)
Goku Black/Black Goku
(Wip)

« Last Edit: July 27, 2016, 11:03:00 AM by Niff »

eh i didn't enjoy xv too much

budokai tenkaichi 3 is still my favorite

eh i didn't enjoy xv too much

budokai tenkaichi 3 is still my favorite
I actually really liked BT3 a lot but XV had customization which for me, was the main selling point.
I hope Bandai Namco fixes the battling system in XV2, make it similar to BT3 and please dont make charging ki take up a special move slot

one thing i never liked about dragonball games is that some characters are purposefully weaker than others

like why pick nappa when you can pick the unflinching super cell guy

iirc the best pvp players in BT3 used hercule

make it similar to BT3 and please dont make charging ki take up a special move slot
yesss with the ridiculous amount of combinations and ki charging universal to all applicable characters

one thing i never liked about dragonball games is that some characters are purposefully weaker than others

i think that's one thing the dev team tried to fix with the whole "evil mode" thing in xv1

Plus during local/online PvP, stats are fitted to your level iirc

Also, you can finally fly around tokitoki city if that's the main hub again

I still picked Burter. Yeah sure, I couldn't flinch Legendary Broly. But I could combo the forget out of everyone else.

Oh wow, i didn't expect it to be THIS year, im very excited. Area looks a lot bigger too, might be persistent world multiplayer and i hope to god they listened to thousands of fan requests and made the single player story multiplayer. They said the original xenoverse was supposed to have single player coop at the Japan Gameshow but they cut it because if Xbox/Ps3 limitations.

Oh wow, i didn't expect it to be THIS year, im very excited. Area looks a lot bigger too, might be persistent world multiplayer and i hope to god they listened to thousands of fan requests and made the single player story multiplayer. They said the original xenoverse was supposed to have single player coop at the Japan Gameshow but they cut it because if Xbox/Ps3 limitations.
im super excited for the release of this souly because previous gen isn't there to hold it back, it's great and I hope to hear more during E3

At E3, there are three banners involving Xenoverse, two of which imply that the timeline of which Future Trunks is from, is important, but we wont know the importance of it until maybe Wednesday when Xenoverse could possibly get a new trailer.

I can't wait. I NEED to know the improvements from the first game, the anticipation is killing me.
Did they fix stats?
Did they revamp or improve the combat system?
Are movie characters relevant? Trailer Confirmation.
Etc. Hype.

"Release Date: 2016"
what

what
its releasing this year, no specific date yet

no specific date yet
there is something certainly contradictory going on here but i can't put my finger on it