5 (26.3%)
Keemstar
5 (26.3%)
H3H3
0 (0%)
Tumblr
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Author Topic: What is the most cancerous fandom/community? [Poll reset]  (Read 10256 times)

I feel that other games are contained better and that is why they aren't deemed cancerous.
I see just as much content in just as many places with other games though.

I think the issue is just bias: you have a preexisting dislike of the game (which is fine, no one can expect you to like everything) and thus you notice it more

The issue with the games' "fandoms" and why those particular games get stuff on the most is entirely due to the demographic that it appeals the most to. For example, you see mostly individuals that are <15 obsessing over those games, and the ones that create the art / research / etc. are the talented outliers who are more often than not autistic.

ok well blf is just a bunch of fairly (and i say that pretty loosely) regular people
b is just handicaps whining that people make it out to be some cesspool of hackers and child enthusiasts
mlp : most posted in thread on the blf
undertale, minecraft and fnaf are a bunch of children that have stuff taste
anime is pretty dumb
9gaggers are the handicaps at school that act condescending as hell and then get confused why nobody likes them
furries are pretty stuff also and their thread's rising pretty fast

For example, you see mostly individuals that are <15 obsessing over those games
Alright, so then why is the reaction not "ugh, these kids are annoying" instead of "ugh, I hate this game and everyone who likes it"

more often than not autistic.
[citation needed]

dont you own a fursuit
No?
And sorry bro, but not everyone who likes something you don't is autistic.

No?
And sorry bro, but not everyone who likes something you don't is autistic.
you and i both know that's incorrect

Alright, so then why is the reaction not "ugh, these kids are annoying" instead of "ugh, I hate this game and everyone who likes it"
[citation needed]
I don't think any normal adult or older teen would draw or animate research for this..

I don't think any normal adult or older teen would draw or animate research for this..
Well what you think doesn't matter, the facts are what matter.

like the fact that you wanna forget a horse

you forgeters are going to make me go nuclear

Give me the facts then, cunt.

People do all sorts of things. Autism isn't defined by your interest in research. It's defined by things like social or communicative impairment

And what do you mean by "this"? Because I'm not referring to any one thing in specific, I'm referring to all game fandoms, both the ones people hate, and the ones people don't care about. research is in both groups, so using the existence of research as a reason isn't valid

Give me the facts then, cunt.
Uhh...no...you're the one claiming that people who draw research are autistic, it's your job to provide the facts
« Last Edit: May 18, 2016, 02:28:45 PM by Headcrab Zombie »

Assuming is not claiming, and I'm referring to fandoms as a whole. There's literally nothing to provide / disprove here.