What do you think of the new layout?

Yes, It's better
105 (58.7%)
No, It's worse
26 (14.5%)
I didn't see the previous layout
48 (26.8%)

Total Members Voted: 178

Author Topic: [Bricks] Daniel.S Brick Pack  (Read 43941 times)

Could really use a download all to be honest, especially since its mediafire.

Could really use a download all to be honest, especially since its mediafire.

Hey Daniel, just so you know the "Grabber" brick's picture is a phone and the phone brick itself can't be found, a fix would be 10/10

(fyi not the iPhone, but rather the desk phone, really want to use it for a build atm)

Alright, I'm just at work at the moment so when I get home I'll fix them.
The desk phone is in specials and scroll down you will find it in Home-Made section.

It's been three weeks and you still haven't put them in one big pack.
0/10

It's been three weeks and you still haven't put them in one big pack.
0/10
I've just been super busy with work and my birthday so when I have like 4 hours free time I may consider making them in one big pack. When I get home from work all I want to do is sleep

Those two things aren't really new anymore

you should merge case and case up into a single brick that's door-ified, with one being clockwise and the other counter. Also have them be openable of course.

Do the drawers and Bedroom things open?

No sir it does not they are props. With no ability or for know they can't

I were able to make them open and close but it would break other things that I made work like the cash register and the BS3. That's why I just made them useless props that just sit there and save brick count even though it would use like 7 bricks to build most of these props.

Downloads are broken.

They are very nice well modeled bricks, but I don't think I'll use any besides the micro-detail/things that can't be made with bricks. Hand made is always better IMO. The rubbish is very useful tho.

download all button pls

OT: thats some pretty neat brickies ya got there :^)