Author Topic: blockchip thrives off of stuffting on any thread lord tony EVER posts in  (Read 35004 times)

I am officially loving appalled as to how Blockchip has not been banned yet.

Badspot might do something if enough people report Blockchip's stuffty posts

It's funny because Blockchip very clearly had no response to your post at all. In that post alone he had made 7 replies and 2 of them were in response to you. If he had a response, he would've said it. Your point could be considered good because Blockchip had no response to debunk it.
that is also a good point

Badspot might do something if enough people report Blockchip's stuffty posts
can't we start a petition to ban blockchip like we did pie crust?

It would probably make a greater impact if a large proportion of forum users were sending in post reports to the admins

wait did that work

It's funny because Blockchip very clearly had no response to your post at all. In that post alone he had made 7 replies and 2 of them were in response to you. If he had a response, he would've said it. Your point could be considered good because Blockchip had no response to debunk it.
This really feels like bait to get me to respond to it. I'm still not going to do that. U really was going to, but now i'm not because i still don't want to set the precedent that repeatedly pestering me about something is a good way to get me to respond to it.
Feel free to jerk eachother off about how right you are just because I didn't respond to something you said.
My snake is orbit. This is automatically true not even because you can't prove it wrong, but because you so far haven't proven it wrong.
It would probably make a greater impact if a large proportion of forum users were sending in post reports to the admins
I didn't break any of the rules (and not in a 'you didn't explicitly say i couldn't do this' manner, i seriously don't see anything i did that would under any circumstance be bannable by principle). Even if you do go ahead with what's basically spamming arguably false reports, I really don't think that'd get me banned. Personally I sometimes don't agree with Badspot's banning judgement but I still give him more credit than this.
just stop responding to him
I know I've said it thousands of times but if everyone does it there is literally nothing he can do
this means no replying to his own threads, his bait filled posts, or his non stop rants
I guess this is a "do as i say 'thousands of times', not as i do" scenario since you clearly respond to a lot me.
Also, I would also prefer if you stopped responding to my posts if those responses are just going to be "forget you Blockchip" even when the post is just stating my opinion.
Seriously, I literally said:
"aren't you 14
what place do you live in where it's legal to shoot guns before you're 18 or even 16"
and the very next post was "forget off roosterchip".
In the "what did the blf score on their ACT" i literally just asked a question and still got stuff on.
What's an ACT?

Are you seriously, unironically going to do "petition to ban Blockchip"?
also
wait did that work

noedit:
U really was going to
meant to type I instead of U

This really feels like bait to get me to respond to it. I'm still not going to do that. U really was going to, but now i'm not because i still don't want to set the precedent that repeatedly pestering me about something is a good way to get me to respond to it.
Feel free to jerk eachother off about how right you are just because I didn't respond to something you said.
tbh it just looks more like you're ignoring them completely or can't think of anything to counter-argue back or whatever when you don't, especially if it was a counter-argument
and that transitions into this again
that wasn't even the point of my post are you serious
it was that I was like one of the only few guys who responded fairly and you completely ignored it while saying that everyone's treating you unfairly
you constantly point out how much everyone is just calling you out senselessly but when someone doesn't and makes a counter-argument and you don't respond to it and then complain again it just looks really silly

You frequently ignore criticism and arguments when they corner you into a position where you have to admit you are blatantly wrong. I have no reason to believe this just simply isn't another example of that. You're acting as if someone pushing a critical point onto you when you're finding excuses to misbehave is on the same level as 'pestering'.

Your entire existence on this forum is 'pestering', forget head.

My snake is orbit. This is automatically true not even because you can't prove it wrong, but because you so far haven't proven it wrong.

This is a terrible brown townogy and isn't relevant to anything because you haven't explained why it would be.

I didn't break any of the rules (and not in a 'you didn't explicitly say i couldn't do this' manner, i seriously don't see anything i did that would under any circumstance be bannable by principle). Even if you do go ahead with what's basically spamming arguably false reports, I really don't think that'd get me banned. Personally I sometimes don't agree with Badspot's banning judgement but I still give him more credit than this.

Fortunately for you there's no direct rule on this board that says you're not allowed to constantly disrupt threads with senseless trollbait arguments, but in the 8 years I've been a part of this community I've seen better people than you get banned for less.

In the "what did the blf score on their ACT" i literally just asked a question and still got stuff on.
reposting my response here:
probably because everybody hates you as a consequence of your previous actions. i recommend a new identity.

It has worked in the past.

It has worked in the past.
When?

I don't remember petitions ever doing any good

My snake is orbit. This is automatically true not even because you can't prove it wrong, but because you so far haven't proven it wrong.I didn't break any of the rules (and not in a 'you didn't explicitly say i couldn't do this' manner, i seriously don't see anything i did that would under any circumstance be bannable by principle). Even if you do go ahead with what's basically spamming arguably false reports, I really don't think that'd get me banned. Personally I sometimes don't agree with Badspot's banning judgement but I still give him more credit than this.I guess this is a "do as i say 'thousands of times', not as i do" scenario since you clearly respond to a lot me.
Also, I would also prefer if you stopped responding to my posts if those responses are just going to be "forget you Blockchip" even when the post is just stating my opinion.
Seriously, I literally said:
"aren't you 14
what place do you live in where it's legal to shoot guns before you're 18 or even 16"
and the very next post was "forget off roosterchip".
also

All  you have to do is leave your computer and do something else for a while.

All  you have to do is leave your computer and do something else for a while.

He's just going to say.

"Why should I leave my computer, you're the one who should leave the computer"

He's just going to say.

"Why should I leave my computer, you're the one who should leave the computer"
Lol. I know right.

]I didn't break any of the rules (and not in a 'you didn't explicitly say i couldn't do this' manner, i seriously don't see anything i did that would under any circumstance be bannable by principle). Even if you do go ahead with what's basically spamming arguably false reports, I really don't think that'd get me banned. Personally I sometimes don't agree with Badspot's banning judgement but I still give him more credit than this.
I'm pretty sure constantly disrupting and derailing threads with your stupid-ass long-winded arguments is justified grounds for a ban.