Author Topic: blockchip thrives off of stuffting on any thread lord tony EVER posts in  (Read 35116 times)

he types like a condescending cunt.

blockchip, no matter how much effort you put into trying to sound even the least bit intelligent, it's never going to work. grow up.

Its literally possible to get through to him with reason

Its literally possible to get through to him with reason

it's because his autism makes actual advice go in through ear and out the other. he's hopeless and that's why his life will suck.

it's because his autism makes actual advice go in through ear and out the other. he's hopeless and that's why his life will suck.
oh stuff
i forgot i left out the "im" part of impossible in that post

Support all the way to hell.

This little loving idiot thinks he's all smart, but reality he is a dumbass that has no idea what he is saying and sounds very arrogant in his post. All in all, forget this guy.

Blockchip?

its more like Blockrichard

Blockchip?

its more like Blockrichard
stop with the nonsensical posts plase

He's still going at it in my thread.

just stop responding to him

I know I've said it thousands of times but if everyone does it there is literally nothing he can do

this means no replying to his own threads, his bait filled posts, or his non stop rants

Double-toast because this is not a valid solution to the problem:

just stop responding to him
I know I've said it thousands of times but if everyone does it there is literally nothing he can do
this means no replying to his own threads, his bait filled posts, or his non stop rants

If your plan relies on everyone on doing something correct, it is going to fail. It's basically just not even worth mentioning. It's more logical to just get rid of one stupid starfish than to attempt to persuade 500 people to do something differently.

dang I was gonna say something then it was locked
wow seth
that's very big of you to admit that your own point is good
that wasn't even the point of my post are you serious
it was that I was like one of the only few guys who responded fairly and you completely ignored it while saying that everyone's treating you unfairly

It's funny because Blockchip very clearly had no response to your post at all. In that post alone he had made 7 replies and 2 of them were in response to you. If he had a response, he would've said it. Your point could be considered good because Blockchip had no response to debunk it.