Author Topic: blockchip thrives off of stuffting on any thread lord tony EVER posts in  (Read 34454 times)

tbh a few of blockchips posts arent doing anything wrong and then everyone stuffs on him
of course blockchip then devolves into massive quote walls but he sometimes isnt the one that starts it

He has been staying out of drama threads about him with no issue.

Yet he acts like I have a gun to his head forcing him to look and post in my threads.
Hey maybe you should hold a gun to his head forcing him to stop being an idiot.

I'm pretty sure constantly disrupting and derailing threads with your stupid-ass long-winded arguments is justified grounds for a ban.

It's not

It's not
It is if Badspot feels like it. He's done it before.

If this dude got banned I'd throw a loving party lmao.

It's not
Even though Badspot has banned people for being annoying turds like this before, remember the purge?  You clearly don't.

his profile banner is "sir dooble is the only reason i'm still here."

dooble, tell him to forget off.

If this dude got banned I'd throw a loving party lmao.
Even though Badspot has banned people for being annoying turds like this before, remember the purge?  You clearly don't.
I would listen to this guy, Ike. He's an expert on getting banned.

That's not what the purge was about at all.
Most of the bans in the purge were of people who regularly complained about a lack of updates to the game.
his profile banner is "sir dooble is the only reason i'm still here."

dooble, tell him to forget off.
I'm not going to do that, because I think Blockchip could be a decent member of the community, if he weren't 100% hung up on Tony. I would much rather we cut off the source of the problem, who has had tens of chances to fit into the community over almost the last decade, and still causes problems. Blockchip deserves a chance, and I think he'd be successful if Tony were gone.

But yeah, I do find his profile message to be odd. I don't talk to Blockchip off the forums, and I don't always agree with his views and actions. He does need to know when to pick his fights.

This message

Most of the bans in the purge were of people who regularly complained about a lack of updates to the game.
Well yeah they were basically being annoying turds by doing that, like I said right?  Yeah I remember what the purge was about, I went and checked on it again before posting just to make sure.

I would listen to this guy, Ike. He's an expert on getting banned.
Me getting banned several months ago really doesn't mean anything.  Can you dig up dirt on me that's actually relevant to right now?

Most of the bans in the purge were of people who regularly complained about a lack of updates to the game.I'm not going to do that, because I think Blockchip could be a decent member of the community, if he weren't 100% hung up on Tony. I would much rather we cut off the source of the problem, who has had tens of chances to fit into the community over almost the last decade, and still causes problems. Blockchip deserves a chance, and I think he'd be successful if Tony were gone.

But yeah, I do find his profile message to be odd. I don't talk to Blockchip off the forums, and I don't always agree with his views and actions. He does need to know when to pick his fights.
this is called victim blaming dooble

is he a problem right now? yes?
then explain how blockchip didnt start the many many MANY disruptions that you see before you today

he bought extra chances and he used them legitimately, he did not do any stuff at all that warranted even close to a ban on sight every time he registered on the forums.

so guess what, dont victim blame. Blockchip is at major major MAJOR fault here. id much much MUCH rather have tony over blockchip because despite your feelings hes actually massively contributed to blockland in the past week then blockchip ever has.

stop defending blockchip already he can learn through this stuffstorm but he needs to be older and stop being so loving arrogant here. maybe in 1-2 years he will be a really good member but right now hes loving obsessed with tony and doing some stuff thats really pissing off 80% of this forum right about now

I'm not going to do that, because I think Blockchip could be a decent member of the community, if he weren't 100% hung up on Tony. I would much rather we cut off the source of the problem, who has had tens of chances to fit into the community over almost the last decade, and still causes problems. Blockchip deserves a chance, and I think he'd be successful if Tony were gone.

He's loving not. He took a massive dump in Insert's thread to the point where Insert had to shut the entire thread down. Tony didn't make one post in that thread, Blockchip is misbehaving of his own accord. Quit exploiting Blockchip's handicapation to push your agenda against Tony, banning Tony won't solve anything that's relevant to Blockchip's behavior, he'd just skull for arguments elsewhere.

he bought extra chances and he used them legitimately, he did not do any stuff at all that warranted even close to a ban on sight every time he registered on the forums.
There have been forumers who have been BoS on account of having been banned 3-4 times before, even for similar reasons, such as causing arguments.

Tony has 10+ alt accounts, each with at least one ban on them. It's incredulous that Tony should apparently be free to carry on his decade of problem-making when others who have been much less of a thorn to the community have been banned out right.
this is called victim blaming dooble
I would be likely to agree with you here if this were any other case, but it's no damn secret that Tony isn't just wearing provocative clothes. He is an honest to god troll, who baits and incites others in countless situations to illicit any number of remarks. It's his hobby.

Through his actions Tony ask for people to bitch and argue at him, and he stirs the pot to keep it going. And should it go cold, he'll start it all over again.

I'm not going to re-hash all the same arguments myself and others have made explaining just how Tony is a troll. The evidence is more than evident in just following him around, or you can read any of the 50 odd Drama topics related to Tony/Harvest or their 'adversaries'.

He's loving not. He took a massive dump in Insert's thread to the point where Insert had to shut the entire thread down. Tony didn't make one post in that thread, Blockchip is misbehaving of his own accord. Quit exploiting Blockchip's handicapation to push your agenda against Tony, banning Tony won't solve anything that's relevant to Blockchip's behavior, he'd just skull for arguments elsewhere.
Or perhaps this is just evidence of the deeper symptoms of Tony's influence?
Prior to Tony returning last December, Blockchip wasn't involved in any proper arguments to these scales, nor even were most of the usual participants on either side.

Insert Name Here is, frankly, a little approval-hungry cretin who sucks up to most of the adult members he sees, particularly Harvest affiliated ones, and he's regularly expressing that by stuffting on Blockchip/Path/Molten or anyone else who gets into an argument with Tony/Harvest.
And let's not even begin with the fact that Blockchip only asked an innocuous question, if a little tersely, and the usual crowd decided to stuff all over him and put him on the defensive. And we all know that Blockchip defends himself when he's being attacked.

people stuff on blockchip because that's the reputation he's built for himself. people here really need to learn to accept their "notorious friend" status when they actively work towards obtaining it and actually try to improve instead of making it everyone else's problem