Author Topic: blockchip thrives off of stuffting on any thread lord tony EVER posts in  (Read 34876 times)

ok we need a blockland council

there would be 5 members, they would have the 5 lowest BL_IDs and they would be fairly active (Badspot would be head of the council):

The council would decide how long a ban should be and should be able to restrict someone's ability from posting

Harvest has some pretty low ass IDs in it that would be on the council. A lot of them are in the 3 digits.

People on this forum commonly make jokes about people slitting their wrists, hence why i said it was "obligatory" for me to joke about it.
I wasn't seriously telling him to cut his wrists as a suggestion or insult so i'm sorry if it seemed like i was.
I'd be really pissed if i got permanantly banned for wording a joke badly.
I am 13. Just get over it, man.
AAAAAAAAGHH
AAAAARRRRRRGH
RAAAAAAAAAAAHHH
AAAAAUUUGH
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
etc.

Blockchip back at it again!

Blockchip back at it again!

Don't throw stones from glass houses

I'd ask you to provide an instance of this happening but then you'd probably go ballistic over how i'm asking you for a source.
Even if that's the case, it still isn't an excuse to not provide a source.
Which counts for absolutely nothing unless you actually provide the pictures. In fact, i'm not sure why you'd even mention it without showing the pictures unless you're lying about them or trolling.
That seems like a ridiculous claim, so i'd ask you to provide something to confirm this; Probably about Fallout 4.

Don't throw them at glass houses either.

Don't glass throws from stone houses

i think i real issue at hand here is the amount of glass houses around here. we could throw all the rocks we wanted if some people just built houses out of stronger material

i think i real issue at hand here is the amount of glass houses around here. we could throw all the rocks we wanted if some people just built houses out of stronger material
well if people would just stop throwing glass at my stone house this wouldn't even be a problem

My house is made out of loving mithril. You could say I'm untouchable

My house is made out of loving mithril. You could say I'm untouchable

like u touch lil girls? ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

But mine is bulletproof so no need to worry about wall damage

addressing the real issues here

but let's not derail this topic, blockchip is still a knob.

like u touch lil girls? ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
He said untouchable, like a salad to you