so hey how do u like school?

i love it
28 (11.2%)
it's aight
75 (30.1%)
>:(
146 (58.6%)

Total Members Voted: 249

Author Topic: night discussion topic i guess [night 1305]  (Read 2087784 times)

having to re-heat anything just isn't as good as the real deal but i'd rather it be warm and softer than cold and hard
exactly.

some random person (probably a bot) added me on skype (that i don't even have but i guess i do thanks to microsoft), what do

some random person (probably a bot) added me on skype (that i don't even have but i guess i do thanks to microsoft), what do
it's gonna be the same result every time, and frankly it's pretty obnoxious
hey how u doin baby
LOL U GAY!!!!
haha me too im on spring break
LE TROLLED!!!!
wow cutie ;)
Simply. Epic.

something like that happened to me on skype where some girl in college randomly added and started just chatting with me, I just removed her like the next day and I don't know why she decided to add me.

something like that happened to me on skype where some girl in college randomly added and started just chatting with me, I just removed her like the next day and I don't know why she decided to add me.
This constantly happens to me, I just block them when they try and add me.

why did u remove me <///3

it's snowing
milk queen did you leave some milk in the freezer it's showing

it's snowing
milk queen did you leave some milk in the freezer it's showing
that's not very nice

i'm drinking hot chocolate

is good

i'm drinking coke zero™ caffeine free
is good and doesn't make me stay up until 5 am

that news is so shocking why i might just spit out my hot chocolate into my screen

PHHFFFFFTTPHTPBPFTHPTHPTBAFFF FFTBPTHPABTPBHTPHFFBTFFFFFF

guys help i can't see my computer screen