so hey how do u like school?

i love it
28 (11.2%)
it's aight
75 (30.1%)
>:(
146 (58.6%)

Total Members Voted: 249

Author Topic: night discussion topic i guess [night 1305]  (Read 2057605 times)

why the hell do youtubers get off to extreme amounts of things like 500,000,000 RUBBER BANDS DESTRUCTION IN 200,000 GALLONS OF LAVA POURED INTO MY GAPING starfish

im bored
how would you guys rewrite the Emoji Movie's plot
an emoji pillow being destroyed

IM DELETING YOU, DADDY!😭👋 ██]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] 10% complete..... ████]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] 35% complete.... ███████]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] 60% complete.... ███████████] 99% complete..... 🚫ERROR!🚫 💯True💯 Daddies are irreplaceable 💖I could never delete you Daddy!💖 Send this to ten other 👪Daddies👪 who give you 💦cummies💦 Or never get called ☁️squishy☁️ again❌❌😬😬❌❌ If you get 0 Back: no cummies for you 🚫🚫👿 3 back: you're squishy☁️💦 5 back: you're daddy's kitten😽👼💦 10+ back: Daddy😛😛💕💕💦👅👅
i know this is copypasta but this is still a big what the forget

i know this is copypasta but this is still a big what the forget
i thought everyone would've been desensitized to this kind of stuff by now that we could just laugh at how stupid it is

i thought everyone would've been desensitized to this kind of stuff by now that we could just laugh at how stupid it is
yeah, i still find it dumb and funny, but you also had to think what the original author would have been thinking when writing it lmao

it's officially christmas eve
oh boi santa's almost here

yeah, i still find it dumb and funny, but you also had to think what the original author would have been thinking when writing it lmao
it's more than likely written by a person making fun of the daddy dom special interest

it's officially christmas eve
oh boi santa's almost here
boi its been christmas eve the entire day here ur l8

it's more than likely written by a person making fun of the daddy dom special interest
ya, i dont think that they would post their special interest on r/copypasta lmao

HOLY stuff TOMORROW IS CHRISTMAS

tommorow i get to find out what the forget my mom got me because i have no loving clue

tommorow i get to find out what the forget my mom got me because i have no loving clue
maybe i'm one of ur presents

this thing is called a chug

I'm ready to bribe santa