so hey how do u like school?

i love it
28 (11.2%)
it's aight
75 (30.1%)
>:(
146 (58.6%)

Total Members Voted: 249

Author Topic: night discussion topic i guess [night 1305]  (Read 2053200 times)

examine the following
is that that one character from disney's zootopia
One of my taste buds is swollen and its anoying the stuff out of me because the pain overlaps with taste and texture so it's about as useful as if it didn't have nerves at all.
oh man that doesn't sound fun

is that that one character from disney's zootopia
No, that's a rabbit in a harness which has the word "POLICE" stuck to the back of it.

One of my taste buds is swollen and its anoying the stuff out of me because the pain overlaps with taste and texture so it's about as useful as if it didn't have nerves at all.
amputate?

No, that's a rabbit in a harness which has the word "POLICE" stuck to the back of it.

I just listened to a song which had an occasional jingling of bells, but instead of bells it sounded like someone was pouring M&M's into a bowl.

amputate?
No thank you!
« Last Edit: February 28, 2017, 12:13:24 AM by Outland Predator »

« Last Edit: February 28, 2017, 12:35:42 AM by gr8dayseth »

hey so new discussion kinda related to night: how quality is ur bed
like is the mattress good are ur pillows comfy is it nice and neat

i give my bed a 6/10 it's not the most comfortable thing but it's not all that bad especially after a long day and i keep it pretty neat

I give mine 4/10 because I don't even have a sheet and it's not really comfortable, but it's good enough, but it has lots of crumbs on the bed at times and it's annoying to have to clean it off.

i sleep on a couch. it's actually better than any bed i've ever slept on; it's pretty fat, got a few pillows, and even has an ottoman

10/10

hey look there be the night

how were ur days