so hey how do u like school?

i love it
28 (11.2%)
it's aight
75 (30.1%)
>:(
146 (58.6%)

Total Members Voted: 249

Author Topic: night discussion topic i guess [night 1305]  (Read 2088656 times)

Whatever happened to the special interest thread?
I mean, honestly it wasn't that great of a special interest thread, considering it consisted of 90% leather.

It was removed to make room for bigger and better things.

spongebob gif isn't working for me

who wants some brotato chips

It was removed to make room for bigger and better things.
richard

Also, if you live in Australia, then you must know of the Drop Bear (and I know it might not be real)

But if you did, then that creature could be one scary forget if it actually existed

drop bears arent that scary, just remember proper procedure of getting them off, then call emergency services and animal control

slowly figuring out what i did wrong.

not that that'll repair the damage done.

Whatever happened to the special interest thread?
I mean, honestly it wasn't that great of a special interest thread, considering it consisted of 90% leather.
Well, it was made by Taya, who was more obsessed with leather than anything else and was very excited about posting about it

Like the Furry Megathread, it's just a matter of what the vocal majority/minority are into

But considering it was about real-world special interestes, i doubt there's much that could have been posted there anyway, like, people would have especially been in an uproar if people were posting crossdressers, other kinds of breath-play that doesn't involve leather, bare feet, etc

I guess it could have just been discussion only, but people like to post pictures i guess and anything else would be boring?? IDK...
« Last Edit: March 06, 2017, 10:56:10 PM by Masterlegodude »

idk how people are so comfortable with posting what they were into, that topic was just grounds for dirt collecting

idk how people are so comfortable with posting what they were into, that topic was just grounds for dirt collecting
have you seen these forums? you can get dirt on anyone if you really wanna. my post history across both accounts is full of idiocy. eventually there's so much tripe to sort through that it doesn't even matter; everyone's got issues.

idk how people are so comfortable with posting what they're into, that topic was just grounds for dirt collecting
it just doesn't matter. like congrats you know I like giant furries eating tiny furries. forget are you gonna do about it

also deja vu
double deja vu
forget

it just doesn't matter. like congrats you know I like giant furries eating tiny furries. forget are you gonna do about it
Look disappointed.

also deja vu
double deja vu
forget
congratulations? I mean it was cause of willy's short sightedness that he posted he liked baby fur, and that got him bullied off the forums

it wasn't in that thread, though, it was in a confession thread. people should probably be a bit more careful with what they say is all

congratulations? I mean it was cause of willy's short sightedness that he posted he liked baby fur, and that got him bullied off the forums
well being a child enthusiast is different than being a kinkster

also why did you say "congratulations" right after I did. that's just rude
« Last Edit: March 06, 2017, 11:18:15 PM by Foxscotch »

well being a child enthusiast is different than being a kinkster

also why did you say "congratulations" right after I did. that's just rude
you know I like giant furries eating tiny furries.
because this doesn't surprise anyone