so hey how do u like school?

i love it
28 (11.2%)
it's aight
75 (30.1%)
>:(
146 (58.6%)

Total Members Voted: 249

Author Topic: night discussion topic i guess [night 1305]  (Read 2085220 times)

very important question that needs to be answered
Left leaf red
Right leaf blue
Ceramic pot yellow
Beak red

26 * 3.8461539 = 100.000001
just so you know

it's 9 in THE MORNING

actually it's 10. timezones don't exist

actually it's 10. timezones don't exist
SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!

pretty late but the 400 boys post gave me an idea involving 400 boys

It seems like whenever my CPU starts doing a lot of something, past the point of being at 40 percent, a portion or the entirety of my laptop's screen will jitter horizontally, or the whole screen may go black for a split second, and when the CPU is at like, 70 to 80 percent, it'll start spazzing out wildly until the CPU normalizes

So what's wrong here? Is my CPU dying? GPU? I did get my monitor fixed recently, so could that itself still be having problems? But then why would it only start flickering when the CPU usage is past a certain point?

your power supply may be loving up, the cpu goes into overdrive when the power supply is dying and so does the graphics card which causes wierd graphical errors like that

It seems like whenever my CPU starts doing a lot of something, past the point of being at 40 percent, a portion or the entirety of my laptop's screen will jitter horizontally, or the whole screen may go black for a split second, and when the CPU is at like, 70 to 80 percent, it'll start spazzing out wildly until the CPU normalizes

So what's wrong here? Is my CPU dying? GPU? I did get my monitor fixed recently, so could that itself still be having problems? But then why would it only start flickering when the CPU usage is past a certain point?
if you're on a desktop, gpu or integrated, your PSU is most likely going out / is underpowered. On a laptop, your cpu's integrated graphics could be going out