so hey how do u like school?

i love it
28 (11.2%)
it's aight
75 (30.1%)
>:(
146 (58.6%)

Total Members Voted: 249

Author Topic: night discussion topic i guess [night 1305]  (Read 2053270 times)

QUICK!!
Go to your images folder and post something from 2015!!
I've been using this as my desktop background since 2015, it just doesnt get old

QUICK!!
Go to your images folder and post something from 2015!!

i had to factory reset my computer in 2016 so heres an image from this date 2 years ago

super busy day at work today and tomorrow is our busiest day of the year 0__0  I also just learned Glenn Branca died this week which loving sucks. still doin well though. how you doin buddy?
o man good luck! thanks for asking, i'm doin well too. just decided to watch that old hotwheels world race movie again for the hell of it and now i'm in the mood to play some racing games

welp had a fun 7.5 mile ride that took about half an hour, which is really good for what bike i have

hai! it's night again oo that was unexpected

wew I went into work today expecting the hardest day of the year, but it was actually pretty laid back all things considered. so that was pleasant. how's everyone else's nights goin?

im about to work in a few minutes so i don't know how that's going to go

I was clipping little trees around my yard but I got sick of it so I busted out my dad's old sawzall

I went to a wine tasting today :0

They had some damn fine white wines, picked up a bottle for 18 bucks.

gonna feel real good after this thursday

wew I went into work today expecting the hardest day of the year, but it was actually pretty laid back all things considered. so that was pleasant. how's everyone else's nights goin?
oo that's a pleasant surprise! i'm a night late but i was doin good then and i'm doin good now c: