so hey how do u like school?

i love it
28 (11.2%)
it's aight
75 (30.1%)
>:(
146 (58.6%)

Total Members Voted: 249

Author Topic: night discussion topic i guess [night 1305]  (Read 2057327 times)

thought the BLF was shut down for good. guess it just got renovation or something. everything looks really white and shiny now....

thought the BLF was shut down for good. guess it just got renovation or something. everything looks really white and shiny now....
helo welcome back

well it's so gosh dang hot in our house cus the a/c is kinda broke so we're just staying in a hotel for a bit til it's fixed

well it's so gosh dang hot in our house cus the a/c is kinda broke so we're just staying in a hotel for a bit til it's fixed
oh darn I hope u get that fixed soon

you showed me your entire loving body from your hideous gout-ridden clown feet to your gman ass lookin head baby boy
forget you bitchass skullforgeted furry tailed slutty whore

This is a christian forum!

question for people who have played new vegas:

do you think ncr is a good

This is a christian forum!
jesus is more dead than this forum

helo welcome back
thanks friend

language

changed my profile so now my avatar is gone which means im boycotting until its back seeya guys soon!
thank u badspot uwu

fukc off jumbomuffin im brad pit
« Last Edit: July 24, 2018, 06:31:21 AM by hootaloo »

question for people who have played new vegas:

do you think ncr is a good

I don't side with them but I think they have good intentions.

i'm so sry i didn't think i'd fall asleep for this long also i now have my own room in the hotel and now i'm slightly scared cus i swear at 2 in the morning i woke up to a loud bang on my door, then there was another delayed loud bang, then i heard two people say something i couldn't make out and now i'm a lil scared. i even have the do not disturb sign up too. but idk now i think it might've just been the floor above me cus now they seem to be awake, but it rly did seem like my door or at least a close door at the time. either way i'm upset about not being able to sleep again cus i already had trouble with it last night and just ended up staying awake for the whole day and i finally get some rest and this happens ugh
oh darn I hope u get that fixed soon
thank
thanks friend
yw :)

i'm so sry i didn't think i'd fall asleep for this long also i now have my own room in the hotel and now i'm slightly scared cus i swear at 2 in the morning i woke up to a loud bang on my door, then there was another delayed loud bang, then i heard two people say something i couldn't make out and now i'm a lil scared. i even have the do not disturb sign up too. but idk now i think it might've just been the floor above me cus now they seem to be awake, but it rly did seem like my door or at least a close door at the time. either way i'm upset about not being able to sleep again cus i already had trouble with it last night and just ended up staying awake for the whole day and i finally get some rest and this happens ugh
I feel you, not being able to get proper sleep. I went to sleep earlier today at 2 AM, woke up at 4 AM, went back to sleep, woke up at 8 AM, went back to sleep, and finally woke up at 10 AM. Not having my AC on really forgets me over in these temperatures.