so hey how do u like school?

i love it
28 (11.2%)
it's aight
75 (30.1%)
>:(
146 (58.6%)

Total Members Voted: 249

Author Topic: night discussion topic i guess [night 1305]  (Read 2058349 times)

a big terrorist attack got prevented in my country today, 7 ppl arrested. plans for a car bomb have been found and further investigation brought up them planning to open fire with ak47s on a large festival currently going on here. good loving job police, not in this country, not even once
it's nice to hear about something like that being fully prevented! but still wow wtf

ok then seth would you rather sing one by metallica or silent lucidity OR OR OR fuel

any lineman tips for football? had 2 days of practice in 2 weeks so ye

i gotta be honest "would u rather sing" is a weirdly specific fantasy question and i don't even know this music ur giving me, i just picked piano man cus i actually knew it lol

hello it's night and i'm rly tired cus i think i've finally made my sleep pattern more normal again woo

gim criticism on my claw practice thing >:(

a big terrorist attack got prevented in my country today, 7 ppl arrested. plans for a car bomb have been found and further investigation brought up them planning to open fire with ak47s on a large festival currently going on here. good loving job police, not in this country, not even once
counter-terrorists win

i gotta be honest "would u rather sing" is a weirdly specific fantasy question and i don't even know this music ur giving me, i just picked piano man cus i actually knew it lol
aeiou

gonna slep now this early, must win the game tomorrow even for a slight chance of going to the playoffs

Slept at 10, woke up at 2

We're in the real hours now

i just bought burnout paradise again but remastered and on pc
oh my it was worth it i forgot how fun this was and it runs so smoothly on my laptop aaa <3

do it BETTER!!!!
it's rly good tho well done :)

[img  width=600]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/264289779963789314/495340120866816000/unknown.png?width=740&height=595[/img]
thicc

Pennsylvanians on Self Delete watch

so my game was rescheduled without me knowing and of course the loving day i dont show up my team wins

but my brother works at img academy moving the chains so he took me to a game, got to roast the forget out of miami northwestern after they got blown out 34 - 7

aeiou 2 electric boogaloo
« Last Edit: September 30, 2018, 12:18:42 AM by Darth C3P0² »

woopsies it's night
also i feel i've been too drama focused recently and that's just not how i want to be so sry about that i'll try not to become that kinda guy